Jpangkilla

Hello from the FLA

Hey guys, im new to the whole car audio scene and this is the first car audio forum i have been a member at. Thanks to my boy ronrico for lettin me kno about the forum and all these great companies (FI, AA, Sundown...ect.), and teaching me everything i know(I still have a ways to go). :D I will soon be running a 15" Havoc on a Sundown 1500d, and I also will be using a SAX 100.2 for my Mids/Highs Setup. (Thanks to Jacob for his great customer service) I'll get some pics up as soon as the build gets underway. This forum is awesome I've learned so much without ever posting a topic. So thanks to everyone and i hope to see some of you guys out at SBN this Saturday. ~Jpang~

:WELCOME:

What up? I'm from Florida too. WPB. Welcome to SSA!

Thanks Guys, u gonna be goin to spring break nationals in daytona?

Welcome!! What you gonna use for mids/highs?.....just curious

Welcome!! What you gonna use for mids/highs?.....just curious

Im pretty sure im gonna be going with 2 sets of boston acoustics sx60's i kno there are better sets out there but i need them to fit in my factory locations, and they are in my price range.

welcome to ssa im from jacksonville fi is the shhhhhhhh scott is awsome him and his guys are a1

im going sbn be in bassrace hope 150 class and bassboxing

Edited by teamriles

welcome to ssa im from jacksonville fi is the shhhhhhhh scott is awsome him and his guys are a1

im going sbn be in bassrace hope 150 class and bassboxing

what u drivin?

Edited by jpangkilla

Welcome to SSA! FLA FTW!!

Wow. What a glorious avatar :faintthud:

And to the original poster, I will not be able to make sping break nats. I'm currently not residing in Florida. And I can't get away from my current location for that event. Wish I could. South Fla is still my home sweet home though

Welcome to SSA! FLA FTW!!

Wow. What a glorious avatar :faintthud:

And to the original poster, I will not be able to make sping break nats. I'm currently not residing in Florida. And I can't get away from my current location for that event. Wish I could. South Fla is still my home sweet home though

Dang man, that sucks ur missin out for sure, i wish i could call south fl my home tho havent spent much time there but im sure its better than ocala...