///M5

Mach 5 Audio

After being impressed with both the build quality and output of the Maw series drivers, you could imagine how excited I was to try out one of the new

great review!!

any way you could do a review on rap? maybe throw some white girl by young jeezy at it just curious as how it does.. i know it sounded awesome on my 2 sealed maw-15s

vids would be a plus too!

<-- doesn't even know who jeezy is

As for videos, if someone brought a camera fine but IMO it is a useless way of comparing a driver.

Very detailed review Sean. I just hope people will read it. Seems like the IXL line still has not been noticed by the car audio crowd yet.

Very detailed review Sean. I just hope people will read it. Seems like the IXL line still has not been noticed by the car audio crowd yet.

I believe this driver will surprise alot of people.

Nice Review.

i wish i didnt have other thing to work on. id be all over this sub. great price and great product. thanks for the review.

i had the chance to play with a single 12 once, and when ever i see someone looking for a sub, and they are asking for great sq , and the ability to really get down on the lows ( if applied in such an enclosure) i always recommend them.

I was thinkign on buying the 10" IXL sub..

I have a 1999 Mercury Cougar and am looking to put it in there fer my daily setup..

I juss need something loud and something that sounds good..

I have a 1999 Mercury Cougar and am looking to put it in there fer my daily setup..

Thats the exact car I have. :drink40:

My review is here...

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=19852

If you like it to get loud the 12 by default does get louder.

Edited by Puggsley456

I haven't heard the 10, but after playing with the 12 I'd bet it would be more than fine. Of course if you have room for the 12, I'd say go for it!