RamenNoodles

Looking for some Fi Decals or someone who can make them

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of some Fi Decals for my car? Just ordered my new 12 BTL and would like to rep my chit.

I would like one for the rear windshield that says Fi AUDIO

And two for my back two windows on my coupe that are just the Fi logo

Or anyone who can make me one for some money?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by RamenNoodles

Does anyone know where I can get a hold of some Fi Decals for my car? Just ordered my new 12 BTL and would like to rep my chit.

I would like one for the rear windshield that says Fi AUDIO

And two for my back two windows on my coupe that are just the Fi logo

Or anyone who can make me one for some money?

Thanks in advance!

You should have received a small one with the logo when you got your sub, and you can order another one by sending a SASE, drop a note in that it's for stickers. As far as large decals, you'll have to hope Scott or someone else at Fi see's this thread and can tell you how to pick one up.

I can send you the graphic file and you can take it to your local sticker shop and get them in whatever size/color that you want.

Shoot me an email with 'Fi logo' in the title and i'll send it back to you.

Thanks!

-Nick

I can send you the graphic file and you can take it to your local sticker shop and get them in whatever size/color that you want.

Shoot me an email with 'Fi logo' in the title and i'll send it back to you.

Thanks!

-Nick

Thanks Nick,

Just went to EmbriodMe in my town and got three of them made. Two small ones for my back two coupe windows (8" long) and one big one for the back windshield (30")

Cost like $40, not too bad I guess. I was hoping to be cheaper but you gots to rep yo chit!