Dammit guys! We have to realize that not everyone is alike. If someone wants rear speakers, let them have them. People who are after true imaging and soundstage are rare. Not everyone is into the hobby for pure audio nirvana. Ah, never mind.

Even still if your budget is X dollars you are ALWAYS better off spending all X on fronts alone instead of fronts and rears. Nothing to do with Nirvana.

This topic Smells Like .... ;)

smells like.........................................burning plastic

came across phenix gold xenon comps. i thought some one had mentioned them on this thread or another.

orginally 250$ i can get them 90 shipped off one site. maybe less on ebay. anyone have exprience with them? i noticed they had alot of options as far as phase, tweet level, and tweeter location adjustments. thats something i havent seen in all the component set in this budget range.

cant beat that price on ebay... lowest is 150$

does this site look ok to purchase from... not that i am. i just wondering about some of these

procarsound.com

noticed ppl are talking alot about rsd components. how much are a cheap set???

wow maybe i sould hold off on these post.

found more info on the rsd's. 5.25s for 79 shipped. looking for 6.5s or 6.0s for more midbass

x6.0 86$ shipped...... what am i doing

ok ill condense my thoughts now...

think ill just stick out some money here and go for some crazy brand like i did with ascendant and hope i land on my feet. lol

wish me luck

p.s. not that AA is crazy or what ever.... my friend thought i was crazy cause they stick to ''mainstream'' brands. abunch of pussies if u ask me!!

If you're going to do that, get away from the single brand passive idea and piece together a DIY set ;)

i thought about that but havent looked into it enough. i cant access sites like partexpress or madisound from school... ill look alittle at home tonite. if i can do a decent set for 90-100 $$ then maybe i will.

as far as component sets go. how do PG RSd's stack up. ive seen them compared to the PG xenon's on another forum. they said the RSd's have better midbass. i didnt find a pair bigger then 5.25" last night but then again a 5.25" mount right in the stock location. and for 80$ shipped i think im getin a good deal. wish i could hear em....

i think i found some ppl to buy my 6x9s and 5.25s. ill see about sellin the tweeters aswell.

Compared to diy they don't stack at all...but you will need processing.

i thought about that but havent looked into it enough. i cant access sites like partexpress or madisound from school... ill look alittle at home tonite. if i can do a decent set for 90-100 $$ then maybe i will.

as far as component sets go. how do PG RSd's stack up. ive seen them compared to the PG xenon's on another forum. they said the RSd's have better midbass. i didnt find a pair bigger then 5.25" last night but then again a 5.25" mount right in the stock location. and for 80$ shipped i think im getin a good deal. wish i could hear em....

i think i found some ppl to buy my 6x9s and 5.25s. ill see about sellin the tweeters aswell.

Free proxy services? :)

Although I have no idea what's dangerous or subversive about speaker parts websites...those audio geeks, you never know what they're up to these days...

thanks. im just waiting for some ppl to buy my speakers then im ready to go... and the amp