Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

1990 Bronco II Pics / Vid

This Bronco belongs to my good friend, Brandon. So far only a single SAZ-1500D for power @ 1.33 ohms, single run 4 awg power wire, stock alt, one Powermaster D3100! Coming soon... dual alternators and two SAZ-3000Ds!

Video uploaded shortly.

bronco_outside.jpg

bronco_box.jpg

bronco_subs_close.jpg

bronco_1500D.jpg

This box is tuned to the mid 20s and was made for daily low-bass pounding :) His goal is to bass-race with it and not to generate peak scores, what class is to be determined.

man that thing looks like its going to POUND with the right power..cant wait for the vids..

It's not made for peak numbers :) The way the box is set up it was not meant to read high @ the windshield.

So far with the one amp it does do +/- 3dB - 143 dB from 25 - 60 Hz -- it's made to have a good bandwidth for daily low-bass pounding. When it does hit comps it will be for bass-race.

Well, the low quality on YouTube fails to show the real magnitude of flex here. We'll try and get one that shows up better once compressed. The original file is 110 Megabytes *laughs*

It's pretty darn loud to the ear on music. I'd like to see how it does at the head-rest MECA style when we get a chance, certainly sounds much louder than the standard windshield meter score indicates.

The video failed to show it... but the rear hatch looks like it is about to fly off the vehicle. We'll work on some more vids as time goes on.

man that last video sounds like you got king kong or something trapped inside growling trying to get out..lol

man that last video sounds like you got king kong or something trapped inside growling trying to get out..lol

LOL thats a good one and no i have worse i have the 3 nightshades yelling at me MORE POWER lol

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't having two magnets that close together take away some of the woofers Qts, or ability to bring the woofer back to original position, making it sound not as "tight" ?? In person it may not be as bad as what I am seeing, but from the pics it just looks that way.

oh sorry, def. like the setup though, looks sick, and can't imagine what it will do on two 3000d's.

according to jacob it should be ok he didnt have a problem with it when he was helping me build the box so i would guess not there is about 6" or so between them

ah so this is the famous "cool" enclosure you were telling me abt jacob haha...it does look pretty koo...but ouch roof=ass lol...

Edited by ~DIGITAL~BASS~

ah so this is the famous "cool" enclosure you were telling me abt jacob haha...it does look pretty koo...but ouch roof=ass lol...

Thats the one, I think it look pretty sweet :)

And yah, the roof is going nuts -- needs work!

It looks like you're trying to tear the Bronco apart from the inside out. Demolition FTW.

-fp

Wild box shape. Good luck this year with bass race, this vehicle should do well.

What are the specs of that enclosure?

Thats a very wild design thats going to be pretty insane when the "big boys" arrive, its pounding very well now with just a fraction of the power.

Very nice, congrats :)

Sign in to follow this