BumpinRossi

Video of 18" havocs

This is my first decent video of these subs powered by a MA HK4000D, playing "I Need Dubs" chopped n screwed. This song doesnt hit low enough but it still serves the purpose ill try n get a better vid sometime soon. [url="http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm91/bumpinrossi/?action=view

works fine for me.

I hope everytime the bass hits, it is cutting the lyrics out on purpose rather than the bass being that loud!

works fine for me.

I hope everytime the bass hits, it is cutting the lyrics out on purpose rather than the bass being that loud!

The music was playing the whole time, i like these subs.

Not bad, like the setup vid could be better, but I still like

Not bad, like the setup vid could be better, but I still like

Yea the vid is crappy i have to wait till it gets nice out again then ill post a better video of a good song. Thanks guys

Edited by BumpinRossi

looks good, by the way sounds like you could use some damplifier :drink40:

yea i was thinkin the same thing, if i was to do the trunk do you think that would help? I have a couple sheets o the roof already.

Like the vids man, love the fact that the stereo is probably worth same as car! LOL, and I'm sure it slams xmax is awesome on the havocs, gotta love those deep notes!! try Young Jeezy- White Girl, system will probably go nuts to that!

Like the vids man, love the fact that the stereo is probably worth same as car! LOL, and I'm sure it slams xmax is awesome on the havocs, gotta love those deep notes!! try Young Jeezy- White Girl, system will probably go nuts to that!

Thats funny you say that, I was just thinking the same thing i think its worth almost twice the car. Ill have to try that n see if it hits. I know Trap or Die hits pretty good in there.

works fine for me.

I think the problem is probably that the loudness of the subs overloads the mic on the camera.

works fine for me.

I think the problem is probably that the loudness of the subs overloads the mic on the camera.

lol no way not my awesome sony camera, that and i didnt have all my door speakers in yet so idk.