Sign in to follow this  
denalilvr

knukonceptz wires

whats everyones opinions on knukoncepts amp kits? would you choose it over kickers pdk1's provided they where the same price?

I actually tried them just to use something I had not used before. Their stuff is comparable to ED and the customer service is dope... at least in my experience. All of the wiring in my truck is now Knukonceptz stuff. Not to mention they make some really great looking functional stuff, check out the Konfused terminal, I have four of them. They are very limited in terms of color schemes for the most part, but thats only if you care about matching you wire to you underoos. As far a this or that at the same price? For me it would come down to is Kicker CCA or full copper versus the same question for the Knu kits. If all the params are the same then it's just a matter of personal prefference. I would pay more for which ever is fully copper or if both are CCA which one has a biggger actual wire diameter. There was an article in a Car Audio & Electronics recently about wire that was super informative. I'll post the article if any one is interested.

thanx for sharing your experience, and also if its possible i would love to read up on that article thank you

I actually tried them just to use something I had not used before. Their stuff is comparable to ED and the customer service is dope... at least in my experience. All of the wiring in my truck is now Knukonceptz stuff. Not to mention they make some really great looking functional stuff, check out the Konfused terminal, I have four of them. They are very limited in terms of color schemes for the most part, but thats only if you care about matching you wire to you underoos. As far a this or that at the same price? For me it would come down to is Kicker CCA or full copper versus the same question for the Knu kits. If all the params are the same then it's just a matter of personal prefference. I would pay more for which ever is fully copper or if both are CCA which one has a biggger actual wire diameter. There was an article in a Car Audio & Electronics recently about wire that was super informative. I'll post the article if any one is interested.

I'd like to read it, please post.. :neil:

i would take the pkd1 kit off ebay everytime (assuming i could get them for $83 shipped like they were for a while) if it was the old kollosus wire. however now, since they have what looks to be almost the same exact chit as the kicker wire, if i dont need more dblocks or any of that jazz, i would just go with the knukonceptz.

meh, i like my old kollosus, and i love my kicker hyperflex. the new knu stuff should be nice as well. its a win/win to be honest

Edited by George

the weird thing is, the kicker claims to be "silver tinned copper wire".

i dont know if i believe that...

Knu stuff is just fine. eD sucks. The Kicker is just fine as well. Between Knu & Kicker, buy on price.

yeeeah so i'm really new to this deal and can not get the scanned pages to post. can someone take the time to walk me through the steps of attaching a photo to a post. Yeah I'm at least half retarded. Just keep the newbie insults to above the belt.

Friends don't let friends buy CCA! :)

Amen to that brother... or sister... uh sibling, yeah sibling is unisex. Amen to that sibling :drink40:

Knu is what is in my show car. :)