luckydogg72

hit a 147.1

I went to a meca event just to see what my setup would do and i was pleased i hit a 147.1 with 1 fi btl 18 and a saz 3000d peaking at 45hz

Thanks Do you guys think if i upgrade my alt i could still get more out of it? I gonna upgrade anyway was just lookin to see i already have and kinetik 2400 in the back thanks for input i want to break the 50 mark

Thanks Do you guys think if i upgrade my alt i could still get more out of it? I gonna upgrade anyway was just lookin to see i already have and kinetik 2400 in the back thanks for input i want to break the 50 mark

well it wont hurt you..stock alt with that amp and 2 batteries to work with is tough work..throw on a 200-300amp alt and im sure you will hear a difference..

thanks

no problem..but that is a great score for 1 sub and stock alt man..good going..you must have had a really great box designed for it..

Edited by denalilvr

nice score for a single 18". Now you know why street class cars have it so tough, our car is off during scoring.

congrats on the score... any idea what your voltage was like during the run?

I think thats a sucky rule for street cars neon

Nice score!!

cf of box ?

port freq ?

type of car/truck ?

sub orentation ?

port orentation ?

Congrats :slayer:

cf of box about 8cf

port freq around 32 hz

type of car/truck 98 chevy tahoe

sub orentation sub up

port orentation port back

There is another event in july do you guys think i could get a better score with a bigger alt thanks for input also emp i don't know about voltage but it couldn't have been to great i only have a stock alt which is going to change soon

Edited by bamatahoe