I currently have L7s, I was going to get a FI Bl. But instead I think ill just keep them for now and I was wondering is a saz 1500D, capable of powering two 15" L7s? or do I need more power to them?

I currently have L7s, I was going to get a FI Bl. But instead I think ill just keep them for now and I was wondering is a saz 1500D, capable of powering two 15" L7s? or do I need more power to them?

it will move them... but you should get a bigger amp... and imo u should get some new subs.... but even if you get BL's you will need a bigger amp then a 1500

Do you think it would work better if I just used the 1500D for just one and make a bigger box w/ a port instead of a sealed box for both.

Do you think it would work better if I just used the 1500D for just one and make a bigger box w/ a port instead of a sealed box for both.

Well that will depend on what you want, do you want to have 2 subs or are you willing to go with just one? Do you have a goal in mind with your system? If you are looking to go really loud then no i would say that it would be a god idea, but if you just want to be able to use the 1500 and have a decent system then sure use it. But either way good luck with what ever you do.

I dont have any goals of competing but i just want it to be a loud for daily use.

Well I just want to have one sub for more room in the trunk. Would anyone have any suggestions of one sub and an amp?

that amp is more than enough for one of those.

Build a box between 4.5-6 cubes NET ported and it'll do wonders.

i didnt mean it like that, get it!

As long as you do not have a clipped signal, you will be fine. Make sure you set your subsonic filter according to mechanical movement and not to guess.

Al you do is setup the amp via o-scope then when you are done, start playing notes right at and below tuning by slowing turning volume up until you reach your maximum unclipped volume level you set the o-scope up at.

Once you reach a note that makes the sub dangerously to you, start increasing the subsonic filter until it moves less. Then that will be set.

keep inmind he said that amp would be great for ONE of those subs.

How are the refurb 1500d from dbr electronics?

bad ass.com

i would only run 1.....

u can run two... but chances are your gonna send that amp to clip town doing it...... whats your budget on amps again??

Liek $350 because I thought i was going to just get the 1500d from dbr electronics and I was gonna sell my the L7s and get a 15" FI BL or a 15" WMD^2. I think I just want to keep it with one sub.

i would only run 1.....

u can run two... but chances are your gonna send that amp to clip town doing it...... whats your budget on amps again??

Given a proper install, I'd be curious to know how that would happen :)

If he has enough room for the large ported enclosures and gratuitous port areas that L7's seem to like, I'd always go with more cone area first in this kind of situation. He could always add more power later, if wanted...

Someone just called about buying the L7s. Should I keep one L7 or sell both and get a new 15" sub to run off the saz-15ood?

i would sell them both and get a bl on a 1500...

id have to agree with big john, id sell them both and get a bl on a saz-1500d

what kinda car or truck is this?

I have a Honda Accord. What do you think about the PAP WMD^2? How are those subs? Would you say to get a refurb 1500D off dbr?