Sign in to follow this  
MTA

Anyone heard from or seen Scott

as in Scott aka FiCarAudio ? if u see this Scott I understand ur busy but I just need to get in contact you. weather you call me or email... I've tried calling for a while.. your inbox is full... did something happen?

please call me

as in Scott aka FiCarAudio ? if u see this Scott I understand ur busy but I just need to get in contact you. weather you call me or email... I've tried calling for a while.. your inbox is full... did something happen?

please call me

He just got back monday. He was out of the country.

he put it in a post last night i believe

everyone waits in line ; P

lol...yeah I know... the line up must be pretty damn long... senseless trying to call... wish I knew he was out of the country

Ill be in Vegas late tomorrow night...email me with what you need help with.

Thanks!

-Nick

i emailed you already with the pictures about the tinsel leads

few days ago, but i'll kindly wait

Got switched over to this laptop so whatever I had on the desktop I no longer have it with me again. Forward that back over to me if you don't mind. I tried to get what I could off of the desktop but I didn't have time to fool with mozilla to get the 3000 emails over to this thing...

Thanks!

-Nick

yes sir!

email sent

Edited by ecromeans

have your SMTP server forward your email to gmail so you won't have just that "one source" where all email is kept at in case you have to switch out pcs again.

Also, try a copy of Acronis for backup purposes just in case you can be prone to catastrophes if a particular pc lost it's data.

I'll have to look into a gmail account then..didn't know that was an option.

Never had a issue with data loss, I just picked this laptop up the other day so it has nothing on it, and I only had time enough to grab a few things off of the main desktop...

yes sir!

email sent

Got it, ill keep in touch with you, ill be on a airplane all day tomorrow so look to hear from me late tomorrow night if not then Thursday.

Thanks!

-Nick

i have my ISP's email ALL forward to my gmail account.

I then have ALL of my gmail email send a copy of itself to my cell phone.

That way i have an original copy on a server and on my phone.

This has nothing to do with you necessity wise but i'm your pc guy if u ever need help with any decisions or... really anything.

yes sir!

email sent

Got it, ill keep in touch with you, ill be on a airplane all day tomorrow so look to hear from me late tomorrow night if not then Thursday.

Thanks!

-Nick

ok, will do thanks again!

Yep, was out of the country for a little over a week... got back to work on Monday and had a FULL day... only to get stomach flu or some sort of cr@p early Tuesday morning. Was out all yesterday in bed and now back to work again. Fun times. Nick will be here soon and Ill get back on top of a week and some changes worth of emails, PMs and other assorted things.

Sorry....

Yep, was out of the country for a little over a week... got back to work on Monday and had a FULL day... only to get stomach flu or some sort of cr@p early Tuesday morning. Was out all yesterday in bed and now back to work again. Fun times. Nick will be here soon and Ill get back on top of a week and some changes worth of emails, PMs and other assorted things.

Sorry....

well good to see u back here... hope ur feeling better... stomache flu is a pain in the A$$... sorry... bad joke

.Ill try calling u

Sign in to follow this