JEREMIAH

the new MJ-18!!?

I guess Mark let the cat out of the bag. Crazy enough, I was one of the biggest proponents to bring it back. :)

I am sooooooo happy that it's back!

Yeah i call him every week to see if anything is new about the MJM 18s

at first he told me they were MZ 18s LOL

But according to him nothings concreete yet hes assumin price will be a bout 30-40$ more from my understanding but im not mark

No word on power or xmax

Or he just doesnt want to tell us :shrug: lol

I have already put 200$ deposit on 4 BEYAHHHHHHHH

cant wait

"MJ-18 gets revamped!"

"Yup, you read it right. The sub that many of you have come to adore is getting a facelift. The new version will feature a bit more of everything

:o MOAAAAAAAAAAAR but really that is pretty awsome, any word on the VC configs?

So did you break into Fi and steal all of Scott's trade secrets like I asked you to?

So did you break into Fi and steal all of Scott's trade secrets like I asked you to?

Nope to busy freezing my balls of at the Grand Canyon. Just my luck I go from Winnipeg to Arizona and bring the snow with me! :suicide-santa:

i dont know anything about them, but guessing mark, i would have to say yes

Yes, they would be more suitable for IB than the first gen MJ's, and folks used those in IB configs like crazy...

Best,

Mark

Mark got any info on these yet? Im realy intrested in purchasing (or preordering) four of these for a buddies bass race build. RMS? Coil Config? Price?

LMK Mark i am extremly intrested

Well, based on samples I can provide the following basic info. The rest will come once I measure random units from the batch:

- 15mm Xmax

- 700 watts RMS power handling

- approx. Fs = 27Hz

- 4 Ohm single voice coil

If you want to get in on them early, contact Aaron and see about working something out with him.

Best,

Mark

Word more info, Stacking my lil baby check as we speak, Motors almost back in the wagon FTW

and all 4 of them MJMs will be in too soon no word on pricing yet??? im thinkin in about 4 weeks from now will have them LOL

So more info please when,how much? i will need some fing05.gif , i want to build my IB hee hee the WAF is ok :-)

Word more info, Stacking my lil baby check as we speak, Motors almost back in the wagon FTW

and all 4 of them MJMs will be in too soon no word on pricing yet??? im thinkin in about 4 weeks from now will have them LOL

If you want to get in on them early, contact Aaron and see about working something out with him.

Best,

Mark

that doesnt apply to me does it?