how many channels and at what ohm load?

Also, how do you want it, Class A/B or D?

low watt amp 300-500 lol

I'll tell you what i have a exile audio 600.1 amp that just pounds, I purchased it to run 4 10's but that project never paned out so I hooked it up to my solobaric L7's to see what it can do and WOW!! I was amazed at the power it put out. It is rated at 600x1 at 1ohm but i think that is a very underrated. It slams the L7's as hard as my old Kicker Kx800.2 did and that put out around 500 watts to each sub at 2 ohms. If your lookin for a good amp at that power range look into the Exile 600x1.

I've ran Crossfire, Memphis, and Planet audio TT series amps and I think they're all solid. I'm sure they have something in one of their lines that would suit whatever number of channels and power you'd need.

low watt amp 300-500 lol

I hear your lol, and raise you a LMAO...;) ;)

As for that power range, personally if I had my pick of amps I'd be looking at DLS, Arc, even older PG lines...even something as "new" as a Titanium series. There are a ton of really-well built amps in this neighborhood...

I want it to be ran at 4 ohms. I dont want to spend over $200 and the class doesnt matter. What about the Kicker 300 or 500 watt amps?

Sundown SAX100.2 sounds perfect for you

the sundown is rated at 400 watts @ 4 ohm bridged

you could use a 1000 watt amp if you wanted on that sub, you just have to keep the gains down

is there any amps youd suggest that i could turn the gains down

Look for a refurb sae-1000d, or dish out the cash for the most reliable amp sundown makes.