Pipo

I hate AA Havoc's

So this is what happens when you do 157-157.2 in Bass Race...

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture013.jpg

So Shawn, Nick and Scott I'm sending you guys a bill fing05.gif

Just so you guys know I had that welded at before I put the Havoc's and it actuaslly broke all the weld and way more than before.

Time for plexi?

The Grand Poohbah says...."needs more duct tape"

Road side window repair $5, let them put that liquid gel stuff in there and have it break again in the winter.

1 6500's per 4 subs at 1 ohm....I'm giving around 3K per 4....a total of 4 6500's and 16 12"

That's with only 750 Watts per sub?!?!?!?!?! That is why one is on the budget and will be ordered soon!!!!!

That's with only 750 Watts per sub?!?!?!?!?! That is why one is on the budget and will be ordered soon!!!!!

No it's 1650 per sub...

1 6500's per 4 subs at 1 ohm....I'm giving around 3K per 4....a total of 4 6500's and 16 12"

3000/4=750 by my math :shrug:

by the way, how do you like your havoc in the box it's in? I wanted to get a 15 but I'm not sure I could get a 4 cube box into the trunk of my car. Might have to get a 12 instead

Edited by brynm

Buying AA Havocs- $300

Quick Fix of Window- $200

Going Deaf at age 20- Priceless

or something like that

for sure...my two havoc 15's are beatin my truck up pretty badly...I can't imagine 16! (although I do believe cause i sat in that beast at SBN, off :( )

3000/4=750 by my math :shrug:

by the way, how do you like your havoc in the box it's in? I wanted to get a 15 but I'm not sure I could get a 4 cube box into the trunk of my car. Might have to get a 12 instead

I love them....put it this way I haven't change or recone a single sub sin ce I put them in(knocking on wood, metal etc.)...and as you can see I have BEAT that system up.....

Buying AA Havocs- $300

Quick Fix of Window- $200

Going Deaf at age 20- Priceless

or something like that

Wow 20?????????????????????????????????????????

I wish i was 20 again.......But yes I hear less in one ear and just so you know it was because of a tweeter I had in my old truck like 13 years ago right next to my ear.....The bass had nothing to do with it and when I compete I use ear protection trust me.....

haha yeah that about the same with me the bass doesnt really bother me but the really high pitched sounds do

Sweet! Are the 16 twelves sealed or ported?

So Steve Cotton was onto something after all I guess? I remember pics of his truck with a setup very close to that...even the red paint inside the diamond. Just goes to show, we just didn't have the right equipment available way back then.

Sweet! Are the 16 twelves sealed or ported?

So Steve Cotton was onto something after all I guess? I remember pics of his truck with a setup very close to that...even the red paint inside the diamond. Just goes to show, we just didn't have the right equipment available way back then.

Is sealed

I've got the old wall that came out of the green truck sitting in the shop...just needs a new face on it :) Don't remember where you are though..

I've got the old wall that came out of the green truck sitting in the shop...just needs a new face on it :) Don't remember where you are though..

who was this directed to?

you...figured you were asking about dimensions..i've got the old wall out of the truck that is max dimensions for one..just needs a face..

figured you may be looking for one lol