Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Sundown Audio CLOSED June 20 - 24

Weather has been great, but bring your umbrella we get rain evey afternoon.

Kind of an oxymoron... LOL! I know exactly what you mean though. I live on the windward side of Oahu in Hawaii, and we have days/weeks/months like that.

ALOHA FROM HAWAII,

SKY

PS

Jake if you ever do come to Oahu, we we'll definitely take you to our weekly watering hole, Lisa's House. A bunch of us car audio enthusiasts meet there every Wednesday night too "shoot the chit" about car audio.

Seriously though, the rain in the spring/summer months in Florida is so regular you could set your watch by it.

Jake if you ever come to hawaii... I know you won't want to leave... and after we are done with you... you won't remember much LOL

Jake if you ever come to hawaii... I know you won't want to leave... and after we are done with you... you won't remember much LOL

I imagine it is really nice there :)

*laughs*

You know that won't even cost you much... I had about 4 mixed drinks and a beer in Florida and I was hurting the next day.

You know that won't even cost you much... I had about 4 mixed drinks and a beer in Florida and I was hurting the next day.

There is no way you're a WCU grad!!! Us Catamounts know how to drank! fing05.gif LOL - Just messin' w/ you man.

:drink40:

-Bio

5 drinks and a bad day afterwards, what a pansy ;) Sriously, 10 beers in a night don't even get me terribly drunk anymore, 15 or a 5th of vodka will though.

Once again you come right by me and you dont stop by? lol. Im taking you flew down.

Oh yah, not gonna drive 14 hours :)

Once again you come right by me and you dont stop by? lol. Im taking you flew down.

Oh yah, not gonna drive 14 hours :)

Yea, 14 hours is a long drive. I have to do 9 hours to get to school and that is on the edge of what I would be willing to do.

Another good thing here in hawaii... you can go completely around the island in about 1-1/2 hours.

We need to get Jake and nick Lemons down here.... Don't worry everyone we are camera happy here... when jake gets hammered we will have pics FOR SURE...

Another good thing here in hawaii... you can go completely around the island in about 1-1/2 hours.

We need to get Jake and nick Lemons down here.... Don't worry everyone we are camera happy here... when jake gets hammered we will have pics FOR SURE...

I want to see a picture of him signing over 4 saz-3000d's, 1x sax-100.4. 8 x 18" nightshades and his jeep.

Sign in to follow this