eskii

4.5kW available. What subs(s) to go for...?

I'm installing a RF T4000.1bd in my TJ and want some opinions on what fi subs would suit this the best, in terms of effectively powering the sub/subs. i am looking at 18's as they are hardly used in Australia. But more so for other non-novalty factors!

Thanks

Fi BTL's x2

Just a heads up you are looking at 4-500 dollars in additional shipping per woofer if you go with the BTL's...

Just a heads up you are looking at 4-500 dollars in additional shipping per woofer if you go with the BTL's...

:werd_msword: Daym.

Why is it 4-500 more only if you get the btl?

Well i'm guessing you don't want to spend that, if you want to get real low, you could get get 4 Qs..or 3 (maybe 4?) BLs if you want to get loud. (Pretty sure you wont have a problem getting loud with either setup though lol)

Products (Show Dimensions) Estimated Delivery Time* Post Office Price Online Price

Global Express Guaranteed

Products (Show Dimensions) Estimated Delivery Time* Post Office Price Online Price

Global Express Guaranteed

Well i'm guessing you don't want to spend that, if you want to get real low, you could get get 4 Qs..or 3 (maybe 4?) BLs if you want to get loud. (Pretty sure you wont have a problem getting loud with either setup though lol)

It's that much because of weight and size, with shipping to Australia. So effectively, it's cheaper to buy a more powerful sub than to go for more less powerful ones, hence my choice of BTL's...

I was looking at the new BTL and about to get it but hey shipping is costly even with USPS (btw im in Malaysia just next door to Australia...... actually just next door to Philipines). But I'm still crossing my finger for some plane carrying those new BTL to crash on my backyard so I can get it free.... but maybe not.

It's that much because of weight and size, with shipping to Australia. So effectively, it's cheaper to buy a more powerful sub than to go for more less powerful ones, hence my choice of BTL's...

That's your call man, if your willing to pay in excess of $1100 in shipping to get them to you on top of the cost of the woofers then we'll gladly send them to you.

Thanks!

-Nick