Sign in to follow this  
NofearX18

WHAT SONG IS THIS?

It sounds like a chopped version of D4L - Laffy Taffy

Does anyone know what song is being played in the begining of this video? This video started me on the whole car audio type deal when i first saw it a while back. I'd like to play it on my system and see what its like.

Please, even guess if possible

Thanks

Edited by NofearX18

you've posted this before, why dont you just take as much time as you did tto copy and paste the link, that you go read all the comments on the video and voila your answer is right in front of your face

idk one of them is, sittin side ways by paul wall, not sure of the first one sounded like some 3 6 mafia song though

edit: or d4l

you've posted this before, why dont you just take as much time as you did tto copy and paste the link, that you go read all the comments on the video and voila your answer is right in front of your face

.....Sorry. I wasnt sure if i posted this or not. I had just went through surgery this week, so I've been through alot.

Sorry to bother you...you really dont have to get ignorant.

The song is not what someone posted in the other thread of mine. It isnt a S&C of Laffy Taffy. This song barely has words and the beat changes to quickly to be Laffy Taffy.

It isnt in the comments of the video or i wouldnt be posting this here.

...Thanks though, I guess

Edited by NofearX18

im sure the first song is dude from d4l that raps the scotty song, but not sure of what it is

im sure the first song is dude from d4l that raps the scotty song, but not sure of what it is

yea it sounds like it but there arent many words in it, if any. its kind of like moaning and then alot of lows.

laffy taffy has long long smooth lows even not being screwed and chopped.

yea it sounds like it but there arent many words in it, if any. its kind of like moaning and then alot of lows.

moaning and lows, trillville some cut? whisper song? idk i thought of some cut just a second ago

moaning and lows, trillville some cut? whisper song? idk i thought of some cut just a second ago

Some cut it a good song, listen to it often. Its not it.

I think this song is quite old. I remember watching this vid a good 2-3years ago for the first time.