thewarden

hey nick or scott

hey everyone. I know u here this time and time again but now it is my turn. just wondering if u have an e.t.a. on order number I-11365/00 it is probably getting close! My other question is: i have read one place to get the hixmcoil only on spl series, then another place said put it on the daily option. i bought a 15 btl with cooling, daily, hixmcoil, dual 1 ohm, and induct ring, with universal option. going into single 15 probox approx. 3.5 cu.ft. after displacement (is anybody using this prefab box). i will be powered by an audiobahn a2300hct amplifier 2400 watts rms. im going to hook up 2 15s to this eventually. depending on how 1 absorbs the power. i am also running a yellow top optima as a second battery and 0awg wire. truck voltage is around 15.4-14.8, amp is rated at 12.5 volts does anyone know approx. how much power that would put out i was told close to 3 thousand, but i dont know how reliable the source is. :bull:

thanks for you input

The Warden

Honestly man it's a waste to put a pair of those subs to that amp, it MIGHT do 1300-1400 watts on a good day. I've never had any sort of remotely good luck with them before. I'll be up front and say right out to not expect much of the single woofer performance with that amplifier, it simply doesn't do the power...

When your tracking number goes from 'billing information received' to 'in transit' is when your woofer has left.

Thanks!

-Nick

When your tracking number goes from 'billing information received' to 'in transit' is when your woofer has left.

Thanks!

-Nick

Yay!

surely it will put out more power than that. it smoked the coils on a 2000 watt rms 15 with gains on eq, and amp less than half way, and bass boost all the way down.

surely it will put out more power than that. it smoked the coils on a 2000 watt rms 15 with gains on eq, and amp less than half way, and bass boost all the way down.

Which 2000 watt sub... :neil:

Honestly man it's a waste to put a pair of those subs to that amp, it MIGHT do 1300-1400 watts on a good day.

Yeah, Audiobahn amps won't do any ware near rated power. They look nice but dont to RMS ratting.

Which 2000 watt sub... :neil:

You can still blow a sub with the gains half way. To set it correctly you need a DMM or O-Scope.