Sign in to follow this  
yama168

where to buy D3100

where can I buy some D3100 in Hawaii?? do we have a dealer here in Hawaii as well??...

Aloha

where can I buy some D3100 in Hawaii?? do we have a dealer here in Hawaii as well??...

Aloha

I would check out jegs.com

I don't know what shipping costs are to Hawaii though.

Friend of mine is selling a used one - I can get a shipping quote if you like. I am keeping it charged up on the ol' test bench daily while he tries to sell it.

Can't have mine, though, I'm keeping them all for my next SPL project :) Can't beat these things for big systems... will be sticking them all in a Jeep Cherokee once I get it.

Friend of mine is selling a used one - I can get a shipping quote if you like. I am keeping it charged up on the ol' test bench daily while he tries to sell it.

Can't have mine, though, I'm keeping them all for my next SPL project :) Can't beat these things for big systems... will be sticking them all in a Jeep Cherokee once I get it.

how much for your friends shipped to 78666

We're working on some options for Hawaii... should have a dealer there soon! :)

thanks for the info update...............

sundown you got a pm.....

Aloha

Myron

Any updates yet on that dealer for Hawaii????..............

Aloha

Cherokee spl project ? Do tell.

Aloha

Working on shipping details as we speak... hope to have something settled soon...

Aloha

Working on shipping details as we speak... hope to have something settled soon...

Okay let me know.. Iam ready to buy..............

Aloha

scottie is it a sales rep or a company... ??

Reason i ask is we have a large forums that is for Hawaii car audio enthusiast and i can move your batteries fast on these forums (at least in hawaii)....

But i would like to have the Rep or the shop guys provide support for them on the forums..

Reason i ask is we have a large forums that is for Hawaii car audio enthusiast and i can move your batteries fast on these forums (at least in hawaii)....

But i would like to have the Rep or the shop guys provide support for them on the forums..

It's a company... I'm not sure if they could provide support, but I would be happy to answer any questions they may have. I just need someone in Hawaii to buy them so they can sell to all the people requesting them :)

It's a company... I'm not sure if they could provide support, but I would be happy to answer any questions they may have. I just need someone in Hawaii to buy them so they can sell to all the people requesting them :)

How many would need to be bought so that it could be resold to poeple in Hawaii??. I can be reached at : yama168@hawaii.rr.com

Aloha

I think the Hawaii SPL guys would love these batteries - hope Scottie gets the deal worked out!

any updates on the dealer in Hawaii yet????...

Aloha

any updates on the dealer in Hawaii yet????...

Aloha

Nothing yet... if you are interested in bringing them into the state, shoot me an email at scottie@powermastermotorsports.com