cjosisek90

Got to love ups...

Date: 06/30/2008

Time: 6:10 A.M.

Description: THE SHIPMENT WAS MISROUTED BY RAIL TRANSPORTATION.

What the fuck is up with that?

I just finished making my box too last night.

=( that sucks bro

sound like at least a week until you get it

ehh, I was talking to my mom when I woke up saying I hope my sub isn't derailed or damaged like all the other people who had problems like that.

I hop on the laptop and go to ups.com and what do you see, my shipment was misrouted and decided to go off course.

Lovely!

my 2 subs were separated in kansas, i received 1 2 days after the other, so i got 1 tuesday then the other friday....

my 2 subs were separated in kansas, i received 1 2 days after the other, so i got 1 tuesday then the other friday....

LOL how is that possible?

So, what should I be doing now?

I emailed Nick about this, posted on here....

Wait it out?

there is nothing to do dude.

it has nothing to do with fi.....

and you will get your subs...

and this kinda thing happend everyday.

ur making somthing out of nothing

I was just excited to get this today and to sign on ups to see it took a wrong turn got me a little mad.

I was just excited to get this today and to sign on ups to see it took a wrong turn got me a little mad.

yup. i know the feeling. thats why some times its better not to have a tracking number.

i know when i order stuff from jacob he prints the label and ups comes and picks the stuff up at his shop or what ever... so from the time he prints tha labels to the time ups gets there is sumtimes more then 1 day.. or atleast ups website shows it to be in trasit but not picked up.

not jacobs fault just me being antsy

nature of the beast.

UPS completely destroyed the packing that FI uses, and they use top notch stuff. Most other subs would have been damaged in the box I got, but my Fi was PERFECT. They build robust drivers.

Just sit back, have a lemonade and relax. Shipping sucks no matter what.

Something is up with your email man, Every time I reply to you I get this message:

----- Transcript of session follows -----

451 GibbsboroSchool.com: Name server timeout

Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours

Will keep trying until message is 5 days old

Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours

Anyhow nothing much I can do about it, I'll forward the information over to Scott and we'll watch the package to make sure it does get to you...it's in UPS's hands and not much we can do.

that sucks but you can only wait it out. paint your box or something

who wants to open a shipping company with me so we can handle shipments the right way. no broken parts, no douchebags thowing our stuff around and every thing comes on time and together.

Edited by phi

Yeah, especially the part where he said the subs came two days apart but then said one came on tuesday and the other Friday. That's 3 days to me! :)

Yeah, especially the part where he said the subs came two days apart but then said one came on tuesday and the other Friday. That's 3 days to me! :)

LOL was that needed?

just having some fun. so......yes, fun is needed!

just having some fun. so......yes, fun is needed!

Indeed it is!

And Nick or Scott? Couldn't you have some part in helping with this? As in, you call them to see where the package is and figure out what went wrong and to make sure it gets delivered to me sometime like this week or next week. I dunno, I just don't want to be waiting for months over a sub because no action was taken.

And I think I'm switching to comcast email!

Curt

I'm watching it, nothing we can do man...

Until it gets to some other hub some where and is scanned there's not a single thing we can do..it's in their hands, not ours.

I woldnt worry about it too much I know when I get stuff from Jacob I like to watch even tho I know where it should be at about every step. but people at warehouses dont really care hell last night we had a 1500 piece truck and it took 2 of us to get the door open because of the way they had loaded it hell I had to climb on top of stids before we could really get into the truck simply because of the way they packed it

ok Nick you can email me at cjosisek90 @ comcast.net now maybe you can get through to that email