BKOLFO4

(6) Mayhem 15's and (6) 40.1's

You Gonna Let Me In On A Special Texas Boy Discount For One Of Those BOS's When You Get The SMD's? >_>

:P

:coolugh: nice build....need to get the cam on it....better sounding videos, love to show different builds while bumping my room stereo.

Quick question. How's the voltage holding up when the system is up?

My Powermaster took a dump and thinking about replacing it with a Mechman one (or two)

Van looks loud, wish I could hear it in person

Voltage holds at the battery voltage. no way a single 250 amp alt is keeping up with all of what I have. . .

I t holds at 12.6-12.8 for several minutes without any problem.

I like the mechman, but I might go with DC power next time I build.

Brian

Took everything out today. . .new owner of the van shoud lbe here to get it in the next few hours.

Look for a new and bigger build log coming in the next few months. . .

Took everything out today. . .new owner of the van shoud lbe here to get it in the next few hours.

Look for a new and bigger build log coming in the next few months. . .

Damn that sucks since I never made it out there to see the truck first hand, Im sure you wont need any help but I would love to see whats next and be a on-looker or even if you need me to just hand you items or hold them in place while you install and secure Im your man (wanna see how the big boys do it since I never built or installed a monster system before).

Wow, did not know you were selling it. What's next a bus? ;)

Never really liked the idea of having to remove the A/C comp to add another alt. Astro van was not a great electrical system for a daily driver and the amount of power I am running. Next will more than likely be a 2000-2002 Tahoe with multiple alts and might even try going with a 16 volt system. . .

Brian