BKOLFO4

(6) Mayhem 15's and (6) 40.1's

I forgot to add - Last night I ran a piece of 1/0 across the pos/neg copper bars on the back row of batteries. Talk about scaring the crap out of me. . . .nice cracking sound and bright arc. . .

I forgot to add - Last night I ran a piece of 1/0 across the pos/neg copper bars on the back row of batteries. Talk about scaring the crap out of me. . . .nice cracking sound and bright arc. . .

ya i would imagine with all those batts!

wow

So I played it for the first time last night. . . loudest thing I have ever built by far.

Will be testing and getting some numbers tonight.

So I played it for the first time last night. . . loudest thing I have ever built by far.

Will be testing and getting some numbers tonight.

More importantly, where are the vids!? :P

dang Brian, lookin great this far, ready to see how it numbers...and im ready to see it Saturday!!!

Moose

Almost ready for this weekend. Ran some good TL numbers tonight - main thing was it peaks right where I wanted. Not going to say much until after this weekend, but it is pretty darn loud for a van I can driver to work everyday!

Took pics tonight and left the camera in my shop :(

Will post up a pic of the wall with the subs installed tomorrow. . .

Almost ready for this weekend. Ran some good TL numbers tonight - main thing was it peaks right where I wanted. Not going to say much until after this weekend, but it is pretty darn loud for a van I can driver to work everyday!

Took pics tonight and left the camera in my shop :(

Will post up a pic of the wall with the subs installed tomorrow. . .

We need pics! NOW! :lol:

I should add tonight that my charging system seems to be working out great. . .

I charged all the batts overnight with the Powermaster charger, and with the van running (mechman 250 amp alt), voltage held steady at 14.6-14.7 even while I ran sweeps in the 140+ dB range.

Love the alt and the battery charger. Charger is awesome if you have a large battery bank!

Brian

I hope you didn't do that with ring terminals on the wire :P

Ring terminal on one end (already connected), bare on the other end. . .Will not happen again!!!

Actually, I started the build back when finals were in NE and I would not be attending, but I have thrown it together the last two weeks to attend, since they are in Dallas.

But, I have an issue that I am going to have to fix, and it will not be tonight. It is not going to bass race near what I hoped. . . :( It burps great, but does not play music as good. . .

van001-3.jpg

van002-4.jpg

very very nice!!! Im sure u have some tuning and itll be better then that. U going tomorrow or sunday to dallas?

The van will be there Sat morning. If I can wait, I am not going to run until Sunday.

Brian

Had to run today. Could not see the meter while I was running and forgot to turn up the sub level on the headunit. Ran a 147.3. Guess I will rerun tomorrow!

Brian

Had to run today. Could not see the meter while I was running and forgot to turn up the sub level on the headunit. Ran a 147.3. Guess I will rerun tomorrow!

Brian

lol that suks. I did that on my first ever comp but in 1992 and hit a 139.xx. Good luck tomorrow