Trepkos

Any idea on when the Icons will be back in stock?

Any new info yet Aaron? I have been getting more emails about the packages, so just wanted to check.

Was told my phone would be ringing here within a few days.

Thats great news. I cant wait.

I know the feeling. So many people that PM or email asking about or wanting to hear the Icons.

ICON's are back! Just waiting on dust caps and the current orders will ship!

:drink40:

:woot: I will be ordering some soon. Not sure if I will place as big of order as I want, just got a BIG order of cardboard boxes in. Got enough to ship out over 100 boxes though, lol.

i call dibs on one of them! lol

A cardboard box? haha

i call dibs on one of them! lol

A cardboard box? haha

Nah, I'll take the ICON lol, but im sure you could make a cardboard subwoofer box work well with your craftsmanship. :neil:

they are in, we are just waiting a few days more on dust caps, then pre-orders will ship. I'll keep you all posted.

Anything new on the dustcaps? Im getting real anxious to hit the "In stock" button. ;)

I just heard. Icon's are back in stock, and yes, the combo will be back up soon.

Are you guys planning on keeping this in stock? I want to hear one and don't want to miss the opportunity. If you can't keep them in stock, can I get a warning when they get low? lol, I really want one, hope they'll still be around in a week... Last time it took forever

yeah i think i persuaded my buddy to get 4

Are you guys planning on keeping this in stock? I want to hear one and don't want to miss the opportunity. If you can't keep them in stock, can I get a warning when they get low? lol, I really want one, hope they'll still be around in a week... Last time it took forever

We just emptied the bank account to avoid this happening again. So no worries. :)

We just emptied the bank account to avoid this happening again. So no worries. :)

you can say that twice. We're broke!