Chevy350TPI

Car Audio Related Injuries

Nothing more than minor cuts, scrapes, and pinches here - mainly from removing panels. Sliced my finger somewhat with a utility knife once, wasn't fun.

Anyone else have any other interesting injuries sustained during installation?

- Steve

worse thing, sliced my finger putting brownbread on the rear deck of a 98 cobra. it was up unde rthe glass, so i couldn't use the roller. i ran my hand along the edge...tada...2 butterfly stitches to close the gash.. :lol:

chalk that one up to duhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Sliced fingers open w/ razors, burnt myself a few times with my soldering gun. I also stapled my hand with an industrial stapler. I had a friend (well not really a friend) trip over an extension cord for my drill and land his hand on a rusty nail.

Not a whole lot else besides a few cuts and bruises.

lost a small chunk of flesh when a jigsaw blade snapped, 4 stitches...

knicks, scratches, drops of soder on the skin a couple of times. nothing major.

Lets see here

Fingers cut open doing sound deadoning, fukked up back lifting a box with 2 DD 9912's in it......Bad ears lol, and slight burn from a heat gun metlting sound deadoner in a garage with no heater.

J

Well, other than the hearing issue :D I will always have a nasty case of tintinus. Maybe they will develope ear replacements in the future. As for physical injuries just cuts and bruises from panels, little strands of wire sticking into the tips of fingers, slicing myself applying Dynamat Xtreme (very sharp edges) and a few other miscellaneous scrapes and cuts. No broken bones or anything though.

lots of drill marks in me and sub surrounds :P

mmmyea, forgot about jamming the wire under the fingernails... (*&%*($% HATE THAT....

Also lots of eaten up fingertips from twisting wire to make it a lil thinner to make it fit in push terminals, or screw down better in terminals of amps.

Also chronic nose drip in winter from the bass messing with the nasal hairs lol.

J

I have stapled my hand to a box. The part of skin between your pointer finger and thumb. Probly the worst pain I have ever experienced. :D

I have stapled my hand to a box.  The part of skin between your pointer finger and thumb.  Probly the worst pain I have ever experienced. :D

Ouch. When I stapled my hand, I had the stapler backwards and it went into the palm of my hand. I have a little nerve damage from that. I should have been taking my time and paying attention.

got a nice electrical burn a couple days ago

it hurt pretty bad...

scared the chit out of me too...

and cost me a fuse