Sign in to follow this  
nick_19

4.5 ft3 @ 32 htz for AA Havoc 15

Thanks! Yeah me and my friend have a co ownership in a TL... Nice to be able to meter whenever you want :)

If anyone is every near me, I'd be more than happy to meter them free. Northwest Mississippi.

Aight I'll make a quick vid w/ that song. Yeah 28 htz sounds soooo good on this system. The low note of Hood Nigga is 28 (plays during the chorus) and man its good.

PS-How much did that cost u?

Edited by nick_19

The Killer Mike song? It pounds at 28Hz I think, and alternates...I should check what frequencies they are.

Edited by Jason907

Peaks at 27 and 39. Yay. Thanks for the song!

Got the tickets pulled :P Gotta love life sometimes!

Tomoro is the day! TermLab results, pics and vids promised!

Peace out.

Sorry guys.

My peak is 141.5 at 35 htz (Yes, my system peaks at 35 htz). Highest I got. That score was achieved sealed at the dash. I can keep it in the 140's down to 29 htz and up to 40 htz.

Very flat response in the lower notes for sure...

DSCN1158.jpg

My friend got up to 143 at 43 htz outlaw style.

Here is a vid of us doing the TermLab outlaw style (at the kick) I'm pretty sure. The scores really varied depending on what windows and doors were open, etc.

th_DSCN1160.jpg

Here is a vid of my friends truck (Power1000 and Fi Q 15 in 4.0 cu ft @ 30 htz)

th_DSCN1161.jpg

Cool!! When I figure out what I'm going to do next in my ride, I might have to make a trip to the Delta!!!

Ha sweet! Oh so are you getting a new vehicle?

Eventually!!! I got a couple things in the works, gotta put the car audio on the back burner for a couple of months. But not too long though!

I'mma make some more vids today. Any requests for a song or type of vid (shirt vid or whatever)? Thanks!

We both are! This vid sucks so I'm not putting it on youtube, but the special people at SSA can see it, even though it's pretty bad.

th_deb6d97d.jpg

OK dude, whats the song in this vid it sounds so sick.

Edit: Nvm i just watched the whole video and now i see what it is, I love the box though man, nice work.

Edited by jpangkilla

Sign in to follow this