ok guys no one that i know of do a H/O alt for my ride. im willing to buy a spare OEM if someone can Mod it for me. and not just not some cow boy style work either...

problem is i live on the other side of the globe but I will do registered post. one guy i know managed to ge ta 200 alt amp from the US(in oem housing) but if he knows anything he aint sharing.

model lancer GLX 1,6

manufactured 2007

colour black cos it gives you 5 extra BHP

thx please please please help.. as far as i know powerpaster is not willing to do this for some reason.

www.mechman.com

I would have recommended more but in my experience, if they do not make an alt for your vehicle, they can probably tell you who can. They were the only legitimate business that makes an alt for my car.

Powermaster is limited on the vehicles that they do. They are the ones who actually referred me to them.

Ohio Generator is a big company but if Mechman doesn't do it, i'm sure they won't either. OG told me straight up that they did not know how to build an alt for my car but i found someone who did, Mechman.

HO Alternator is another big company.

Then you have others that aren't as big -

Excessive Amperage

Mr Alternator

Mean Green

Mechman does deal with imports a lot so out of the country requirements are a plus for you.

you guys are great, thx

i say thanks so much in this forum :) thats a good thing

Edited by Punkeyboozter

ok guys no one that i know of do a H/O alt for my ride. im willing to buy a spare OEM if someone can Mod it for me. and not just not some cow boy style work either...

problem is i live on the other side of the globe but I will do registered post. one guy i know managed to ge ta 200 alt amp from the US(in oem housing) but if he knows anything he aint sharing.

model lancer GLX 1,6

manufactured 2007

colour black cos it gives you 5 extra BHP

thx please please please help.. as far as i know powerpaster is not willing to do this for some reason.

Find yourself a Batcap 8400 and run it independent of your car electrical system. You have to get the charger too, and plug it in to the wall once a week but it will run the biggest systems forever (A guy I knew ran 2 Zapco 9.0XD's driving 8 cerwin vega 15"s in a demo mode for a week w/o recharging it) and it weighs 80 lbs, and it will last 2-3 years or so. 8 thousand amps from this thing will run anything with no problems whatsoever. No need for heavy multibattery setups. $600 on ebay is about average. Edited by mdexxxiv

Mmm batcaps. Wish I had $2300 for a Batcap Extreme :( 4 of the 8400s in 1.. now that is power!

Donations please??

ya I heard about these batcap things. So how much will this 8400 cost me and how long will it run a saz-3000 D for before it needs recharging? I only use my system for 1/2 hour to work and again when a I go back. and of course the occasional show off. How much do they weight when we talk about kilograms? most likekly will have to ship it here. How long does charging take and what is output voltage.. :) if i run it independant from the rest of the install 16 V should be fun.. but as with all things in life money might be a limiting factor.

Here is the dirt on the Batcap Extreme, ripped from Thunder Audio Video Online...

Batcap Extreme - 12-16Volt

BatCap Extreme 12 8400A X 4 @ 16V Battery / Extreme Power Supply Extreme - 12

BatCap Extreme 12 8400A X 4 @ 16V Battery / Extreme Power Supply

MSRP $2399.99

Detailed Description

Edited by mdexxxiv