Sign in to follow this  
coobies5

enclosure for 18" btl fully loaded

mistakes happen, but i fixed it, about to start predrilling holes and glueing it altogether. i would love to have a nice big table saw instead of circular saws. or the ones that are vertical and you just lay the board in and it has a circular saw on a track.

yeah, its done and in the truck now.

i cant cut straight at all with a circular saw, so some boards are uneven, but i fixed what little holes there were with silicone. box sounds nice and loud, i wasnt expecting the btl to sound so good! it has amazing sq for as much output it has too, i just cant wait to get some batteries and a bigger amp so i can really see what its capable of doing!

just went and took some, not going to be great quality, but it should show some of what it can do.

that song is good!

never heard in da hood chopped and screwed before i should make one.

traes other song Real Talk pounds too

i believe i have eljaco119's version of in da hood. i downloaded a mix from him awhile back with a lot of slowed down songs.

yeah, im a professional DJ i like to make my own mixes alot...got tons of software on my computer and some crazy cd turntables. its fun to mess around with pitch, but damn it might kill my sub to play everything that low

hmmmm, post some of your work up on here, i'd like to check it out. i'm always up for something new.

is your amp seeing a 2 ohm load?

UyF9Bm7ZvFo
Good job there. Wait until you get that sub the power it needs and you'll see a huge difference. What song is that?

BY TRAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! trae is one of my favorite rappers hes hella tight!

SHOW SOME EXCURSION VIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i havent even seen a glimpse of that monster sitting in the back seat

put in new rca's and upgraded to 0 gauge and have a yellow top under the hood, more batteries to come in the future.

whats up buddy...

come see what kinda numbers this girl is putting up

just replied and like i said, if i dont go down to the rgv i deff will be there

i have a yellow, red a blue top for sale too.

alright, once i find out more on what im doing this weekend i'll let you know asap.

just to revive this

i have a c&d battery i'll be putting in as soon as i get a new box design, saving up for some t1652-s components, have a cheap/lame pyramid 2 channel amp i'll use til i get a better amp to power them, i also need to fix my rear window, water leaks in now but resealing it will fix it, and also going to be doing little things, 8 ga wire for speaker, more deadening, and little stuff like that, hopefully might have all this done by the ssa 2010 texas meet. with the current setup i have metered a 144.7 at 34hz and on music as well with windows down and mic in the kick.