bjfish11

8.5 Cubes @ 50 hz. Pair of 15" L7's

I think the point of this box may be to get LOUD! He is coming down to pick it up early next week, so I might snap a few pics of it in the Blazer as well. Still have to add a Chevy Bow Tie to the front, then wrap it in carpet.

AndrewSchlink001.jpg

AndrewSchlink002.jpg

AndrewSchlink003.jpg

AndrewSchlink004.jpg

AndrewSchlink005.jpg

AndrewSchlink006.jpg

AndrewSchlink007.jpg

AndrewSchlink008.jpg

Still jealous of your work space.

Haha, thanks Aaron. How about I build something at my house, and I will rent you out some space?

Price will depend on the exact internal volume. The pricing scale I use can be found on my website. If there are any questions, just shoot me an email.

Here is the completed box...

AndrewSchlink009.jpg

AndrewSchlink010.jpg

AndrewSchlink011.jpg

AndrewSchlink012.jpg

Not a problem at all man. Ill see you tomorrow. You have my number, so just give me a ring when you get close.

That's a beautiful enclosure!! I'm definitely a believer. I can't wait to receive my design and throw my old Powered4Sound box in the dumpster!!

Wicked Build as usual :)

may i ask why 50Hz ???

is this box for competition ???

Andrew, did you get a chance to check how the drivers fit today? Also, some installed pics of it would be great.

Nah i havent had a chance to test fit yet. I will do that tomorrow. Want pics of the final install or just the box in the car? I have a little work to do before it is finished installing. Probley be next weekend or so before i get done.

Just whatever pics you want to post up would be cool. But final pics are a must of course ;)

Ill see about getting some pics with the subs dropped in and the grills on. Probley be a day or 2. Made it out to lowes today to get the wood for my little box things. Gunna test my carpentry skills this next week.

Cool. Let me know if you need anything. And if you happen to need anymore carpet, just holler.

I figured 2 yards would be plenty, but a yard might have cut it close. I figured for the price it was better to have a little left over, haha.

Looks great! Is it hard to carpet around emblems like that?

Looks good Andrew. How well does the drivers fit into the flush mount? LIke I had told you, that was my first time with the 15's, so I didnt have a template to work off of.

Abxx, A logo of that size and shape (not very many curves or tight corners) is actually pretty easy. I did an SSA one a little while back, which was a lot tougher.