ChiTownTBird312

Random Question

how is the name pronounced. i have heard people say Fi (as one word) and F i (as to seperate letter)

which is it? lol

LOL... tell me why I was going to ask the same question when I got online today fing05.giffing05.gif

As a secondary question where did the name come from?

Edited by CadillacMatt

I cant remember all the reasons for the names, I know each stands for something. If you do a search, I know there was a topic on this some time back, at least 8 months back.

I believe the SSD was "Standard System Driver" and the Q is "Quality" and the BL is "Buzz Lightyear" and I cant recall what the BTL was...

its PHI LIKE CHI TOWN. btl built to last

i allways thought it was F.... I audio.

i thought it was bacon lettuce tomato(btl)

I believe the SSD was "Standard System Driver" and the Q is "Quality" and the BL is "Buzz Lightyear" and I cant recall what the BTL was...

It's pronounced 'Figh', If it were to be pronounced 'Eff Eye' both letters would be capitalized, they are not.

Way off on the name lol...

Societal System Discontrol

I remember this discussion a long time ago, but never recalled if there was designation for BL or not, I knew all the others.

I searched but couldn't find it...

I'm just curious where Fi, Q, BL and BTL came from...

Top secret ;)

They all have personal meanings to us in one way or another...and reflect our lives / personality of sorts...

Yeah, my 3 year old (at the time) named the BL for his favorite cartoon... lol

Yeah, my 3 year old (at the time) named the BL for his favorite cartoon... lol

Thats the coolest thing I have ever heard! I am gonna let me kids name stuff when get the chance

let them name them selfs.

TOO late, but if I could go back I would name my daughter SATAN or some thing, she was born on 6 June 06 and it shows, (please no Damien jokes, (from Teh Omen movie...)

haha, wow now i feal like an idiot because I always say F I subs are a really good speaker, now ill look even more stupid when I start saying Fi and people get confused and think i dont know what Im talking about =-(

i have always called it F I since i found out about the company....so yeah im in the same boat.

and now that i know the correct way to pronounce it, it feels weird saying it the right way. haha

Edited by ChiTownTBird312