Aaron Clinton

dbDrag 2005 rule discussion ??

the battery limit is based on class, I think you can still have 2 batts in street C

I use 2 batt's for daily, I just disconnect it for 5min during comp...it doesnt hurt anything.

I think i'm just going to compete with my current setup and not even bother blowing the thousands it'll take to become some what competitive, drive all the way to Ohio and only return with a trophy. Just not worth all that for me.

KickinAudio, I talked to my friend matt and he said that you are coming to Baton Rouge for the show saturday. I will be there, and we will probably all go out together afterwards. I won't have my car finished yet though, but I want to hear those solo x's.

Will do bro! I'll probably be heading off to New Orleans after to show. This is after my 6 HOUR drive to this DB Drag show lol.

We'll see Sunday! I think im going to run Street C, even know I'm only running 2 12"s. So far I can do a 150 with two batts...but Im running a box that is almost 4 years old!!

After I get back home, we'll do tests with it. And then make a new box finally! My score sucks bad off that 1 small yellow top.

take some pics at the competiton for us

Yea should be a nice crowd, I'll def get some pics and vids on the Nikon

sweet can't wait, good luck guys, and casey dont blow anything, you need to build a new box foo

We were up at Matt's shop with Charles from team broken silence until 4 a.m. last night. Matt is borrowing some stuff from him and he was helping out some of the guys around here to get loud. We ended up building a box and swapping amps all over the place.

The guy drove all the way from Missouri.

As for me, I won't have anything to blow yet. Jamie is almost finished, but not quite yet. Time will tell on everything else.

There was a huge turnout at the show. The parking lot was full so we had to use one across the street and it was halfway full too. Casey got a 150.4 certified with his 2 batteries. Even though he got into a fender bender because of his remote start. His e-brake is broken and he parked his car in gear and he went to lock his jeep and he hit the remote start button and it took off and ran into somebodys car.

Hopefully we can get more big shows like this planned now that this one was such a big success. I forgot to bring a camera but Matt has some pictures and when they are up I'll be sure to link yall.

His e-brake is broken and he parked his car in gear and he went to lock his jeep and he hit the remote start button and it took off and ran into somebodys car.

:unsure:

Dscn0291.jpg

yea, left LA at 2pm est...got here at 8:45

Im going to be dead tired tomorrow...took some no-doz..cant sleep

sounds like a ton of fun, I would have loved to have seen the run and the runaway truck