Aaron Clinton

SSA Icon's are back in stock!!

After a long wait, they are back and good to go. The pre-ordered drivers will go out first. Thank you to all those who waited it out with us. :)

Also, I will have the Sundown 1000D + Icon combo back up on the shop shortly. :)

clap.gif

yes, lots of exciting things are going to happen in the next six months, xcons, monster 8"s (hopefully) and icons!

good to hear! ill def be waiting for thos xcons to come out!!!!! o yea!

me too! hurry hurry hurry! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

where are the pics lol?

What pix?

Put my name on one of the 8's!

....maybe 2....

After a long wait, they are back and good to go. The pre-ordered drivers will go out first. Thank you to all those who waited it out with us. :)

Also, I will have the Sundown 1000D + Icon combo back up on the shop shortly. :)

clap.gif

OMGWYFBBQSAUCE!!11!

Awesome. They should go like hot cakes.

clap.gif

OMGWYFBBQSAUCE!!11!

Awesome. They should go like hot cakes.

I hope so, we have been getting emails and messages like crazy. The moment we have the funds to do so, another build run will be started to avoid this happening again.

As for the OMGWYFBBQSAUCE I bet we could whip something up that is not too spicy that has a surprise ingredient that makes you say OMGWYFBBQSAUCE!!!???!!!??!?!?!.

:)

where are the pics lol?

What pix?

Exactly, :lol:

should he show us the mountain of iCON boxes to prove he actualy got them and this is not some sick Joke.

Aaron you wouldn't tease us would you? At least not about the iCONs?

:D

should he show us the mountain of iCON boxes to prove he actualy got them and this is not some sick Joke.

Aaron you wouldn't tease us would you? At least not about the iCONs?

:D

Ask Mark to take a picture. :)

mark take a pic haha

more like ask mark to remember to bring a camera for shows or something so he can take pics. GL with the asking of pics with him =p have to give him a hard time

Just a clarification. Only a small handful are built, and most are going out to pre-orders. The rest are built to order. :)

just got to hold an Icon for the first time this afternoon. very nice! beefy lil 10 inch, i can wait to hear it :)

my friend is going to be running two of them sealed each off an alpine PDX1000.1

just got to hold an Icon for the first time this afternoon. very nice! beefy lil 10 inch, i can wait to hear it :)

my friend is going to be running two of them sealed each off an alpine PDX1000.1

Sounds like a nice match. Just give them a little while to break in, and make sure your friend has a well built box to support them. :)

Just a clarification. Only a small handful are built, and most are going out to pre-orders. The rest are built to order. :)

What do you mean by built to order? I already got my Icon and all but still curious :P

What do you mean by built to order? I already got my Icon and all but still curious :P

Due to the small size of our brand, that means we do not have the funds to have 200+ drivers built and sitting waiting for someone to come along and buy them. So the majority of Icons are built 1 at a time. And so far there seems to be a fairly equal distribution between the 1ohm coil model and 2ohm coil models. Some people really like that little aspect, and when the box is opened it really has that freshly built smell. :)