mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The thing is, when looking strictly for gas mileage you have to think about how much gas you will save vs. the cost of what actually works.

And if igot 45mpg on the highway i would dance with joy everywhere i went.

I am seriosuly thinking about looking for a preowned Toyota Yris (or how ever it is spelt) in about a year after all the parents buy their teens one and the teens get tired or the parents give them an even better car for college or something.

If they are going for 12k now i should be able to pick one up for 9k in a year or so I hope. Still under warranty and it's a freaking toyota econobox.

Mag 15 in the econobox? I think so.

It will feel REALLY odd going from a truck with a small lift and 30" tires RWD to a FWD econobox 4" off of the ground.

It will feel REALLY odd going from a truck with a small lift and 30" tires RWD to a FWD econobox 4" off of the ground.

Just did it... was driving a truck for 2 months while I was working on the cars. Back in the stock height daily Neon and it does feel different, but its a good different. The car actually wants to go where I point the steering wheel and doesn't feel like a beached whale.

Know it all chris

actually, any turbo knowedge I have is from almsot 4,000 posts on AF and three years watching turbo arguments being had by engineers and very experenced enthusiasts. :OhYeah:

AF used to be an awsome place to learn. When I went to help a few friendsdo various turbo installs I already knew the basics just from reading on AF. Full intake manfiold swap was a breeze (an 8hr breeze) on my friends Tibby simply from reading on AF and working on briggs 5hp engines.

Working on my friends CRX and helping with the B16 swap helped a lot too.

Know it all chris

actually, any turbo knowedge I have is from almsot 4,000 posts on AF and three years watching turbo arguments being had by engineers and very experenced enthusiasts. :OhYeah:

AF used to be an awsome place to learn. When I went to help a few friendsdo various turbo installs I already knew the basics just from reading on AF. Full intake manfiold swap was a breeze (an 8hr breeze) on my friends Tibby simply from reading on AF and working on briggs 5hp engines.

:lickscreen:

Just did it... was driving a truck for 2 months while I was working on the cars. Back in the stock height daily Neon and it does feel different, but its a good different. The car actually wants to go where I point the steering wheel and doesn't feel like a beached whale.

I bounce from the truck to the m which isn't quite an econobox, but it is close to the ground.

There are many 300hp turbo Neon's out and about that make 45mpg on the highway :) I should be making about that... especially since the standalone will let me lean things out while cruising at a constant rpm and not in boost.

That is nuts, my 944 turbo wouldn't break 25mpg.

Okay, I'm drunk and I am about to go violate the woman's ass! Night all.

Know it all chris

AF used to be an awsome place to learn.

Don't be bashin AF around me.

Why the hell do females use the word "Like" so god damn often? Pisses me off.

Just microwaved a bar of Ivory soap. It was so cool.

Plus its way cheap.

Ivory only ;)

Superchargers are actually sort of nice that way.
Edited by Adrian_D

Whew.

Finally got home after 29 hours in the office.

Gotta love people with money who get in car accidents who figure $ solves everything and people can work miracles to get them out of it. Oh well, either way I'm getting 8 @ time, 6 @ time and a half, and 15 @ double time.

I thought you got paid double time after 12 hours ?

Just got back from another mini-vacation in Burnaby ... Had a lot of fun ...

Chicago here I come!

ramos, i need your help, i have two panels in my trunk that needs pods to hold 6.5s (yes i've decided to downsize)

Word , let me know so we can take a looksy :)

Chicago here I come!

I love Chitown, used to live there its a great city. Why are you going?

Vacation starts @ 5pm today. :)

I am going to make a contribution

Whats up Dre?

Vacation starts @ 5pm today. :)

:glare: