mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Oh it'll all be covered ... but around here they form committee's to talk about forming committee's to discuss what needs to be done. The downtime will be a hell of a lot longer than it should be.

And it's sitting side by side on my piano .....keyboard....... :)

lul

Thanks!

Oh it'll all be covered ... but around here they form committee's to talk about forming committee's to discuss what needs to be done. The downtime will be a hell of a lot longer than it should be.

I shall pray and maybe sacrafice a goat for the finance gods to shine on u.

*leans over and farts*

Trav, I may have found a place. Trying not to get too excited. Comes out to only ~$200 per year more than the dorms for the year (dorms are only 10 months). That is also before the meal plan as well

:woot:

Well, my gym is ruined. Completely ruined. The roof upstairs leaked, came down through the indoor track and into the gym. $15 million down the fuckin tubes. 4" of water sitting on the floor and all of the equipment is wet.

This is just fucking great.

your personal one? or did u own it and sort of run the place, im sort of confused

that sucks man

Well, my gym is ruined. Completely ruined. The roof upstairs leaked, came down through the indoor track and into the gym. $15 million down the fuckin tubes. 4" of water sitting on the floor and all of the equipment is wet.

your personal one? or did u own it and sort of run the place, im sort of confused

that sucks man

I'm a professor and athletic trainer at a University and I was put in charge of redesigning the gym. I dumped a little of my money into their budget in order to get exactly what I wanted. It's my design, my layout, my equipment choice, and I'm responsible for everything that goes on in there.

that sucks man

I'm a professor and athletic trainer at a University and I was put in charge of redesigning the gym. I dumped a little of my money into their budget in order to get exactly what I wanted. It's my design, my layout, my equipment choice, and I'm responsible for everything that goes on in there.

Out of curiosity when was the last time the roof was done/

Might be an angle to get them to foot the repair bill?

J

godsmack...tomorrow chits a go...

sounds gravy here man!!!

J

Out of curiosity when was the last time the roof was done/

Might be an angle to get them to foot the repair bill?

J

The building is not even two years old. I guess $33 million wasn't enough to do it properly.

I feel sorry for the contractors who did the roof. They are going to get raped.

Actually, I don't feel sorry for them as I will be one of the ones doing the raping.

Trav, I may have found a place. Trying not to get too excited. Comes out to only ~$200 per year more than the dorms for the year (dorms are only 10 months). That is also before the meal plan as well

don't forget about utilities in the new place. But yeah if it's like my meal plan while I was in the dorms they really rape you. I think it came out to like 8 dollars a meal.

I was born on April 22, 1984.

The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 22 April 1984. (I haven't seen a year where it's even been remotely close to being that late in the year since)

I share my birthday with Lenin. and Jack Nicholson.

At least I have some good top songs!

Like a Virgin by Madonna When Doves Cry by Prince

Jump by Van Halen Footloose by Kenny Loggins

What's Love Got to Do with It by Tina Turner Against All Odds by Phil Collins

I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr.

Karma Chameleon by Culture Club Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham!

Actually, I don't feel sorry for them as I will be one of the ones doing the raping.

Raping is always fun

not that I would know anything about that

ya the meal plan does do a lil raping!

always had a good bit extra left that didn't carry over :(

GET EM!!!!!

They are damn lucky this shit didn't happen with people in the gym man.

Pics of said gym?

don't forget about utilities in the new place. But yeah if it's like my meal plan while I was in the dorms they really rape you. I think it came out to like 8 dollars a meal.

utilities included :drink40:

GET EM!!!!!

They are damn lucky this shit didn't happen with people in the gym man.

Pics of said gym?

I'll get you pics - and it did happen with people in the gym. I am off today as it is a holiday here but I went in to do a little bit of paperwork. Next thing you know I'm running around like an idiot getting everybody out.