mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

dont knock soccer till you have played it!

and know what the heck is going on!

i had a great time when i played in highschool

and to pengs bigASStruck storage vid lol

quote i liked

"or find me on thems Internets" :Doh:

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training... you will be a weapon, you will be a minister of death, praying for war. But until that day you are pukes! You're the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human fucking beings! You are nothing but unorganized grabasstic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair! There is no racial bigotry here! I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops, or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless! And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps! Do you maggots understand that!!?

My roommate showed me the new Women of KU calendar and while the overall quality has been better in previous years, there are a couple girls that are........yeah. wow. The covergirl is from my roommate's hometown, and he said man if she was one year older, the things I woulda done to her. When he was a senior she was in 8th grade, hence the problem.

age is only a number

or something

age is only a number

or something

take her to mexico everything's legal there :D

age is only a number

or something

take her to mexico everything's legal there :D

lol

My roommate showed me the new Women of KU calendar and while the overall quality has been better in previous years, there are a couple girls that are........yeah. wow. The covergirl is from my roommate's hometown, and he said man if she was one year older, the things I woulda done to her. When he was a senior she was in 8th grade, hence the problem.

:stfu:

Refurb 12" Sundown Nightshades or 12" PAP WMD2's?

NIGHTSHADE FTW

NIGHTSHADE FTW

Give me a reason! I don't care what you personally think is better, I want proof!

And thaaaaaat is a top ladies!

Just personal experience and preference...lol

Just personal experience and preference...lol

I understand, I know people swear by Sundown and some swear by PAP, I want an unbiased opinion.

So glad SSA is back...ahhhh

Costco has better hot dogs and pizza, but sam's club FTW

I threw this question out earlier but wanted to throw it out again. The DLS's passive crossover at 4500hz with a 6db slope on LP and 12db slope on HP. Should I go ahead and set it up for active or just leave it passive? All of my active processing has to be done on the amp which is a lil PITA to get to the dials. The HU has a 3 band EQ and thats about it :P Oh yeah, I also believe the 100.4 is only capable of 12db slopes

does the 100.4 have a bandpass for the mid or just highpass or lowpass settings? if it only has high/low, you know you have to get another xover for the mid. But I say if you have some free time sometime, try it out. If you haven't ran the wiring for the speakers yet, may as well just run two runs to the crossover from the amp so that if you ever decide to try active you can without tearing your car apart again.

Already made 2 runs because I will either upgrade to a better 2-way eventually or go straight to a rocking out 3 way (if Sundown ever produces the 250.2) Will also upgrade the processing to handle it

Seriously if you are going to name a place Dixie I should not stand there for 2 hours and never hear a country song

Though when I finally got a song i got to dance with my friend Megan. Damn she can't dance but she sure looks good doing it

dont knock soccer till you have played it!

and know what the heck is going on!

i had a great time when i played in highschool

I always picked basketball over soccer.