mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Cost me $5k

*edit because I suck at math

I guess the convenient part is that I get a higher rate next year, but damnit I wanted the money now and not in Dec 2010

ouchies. Sorry mang.

Just think of how good it will start you off in the new year??

:D

I know... doesn't help

It'll help next year, and I get more of a percentage next year but a chunk is withheld until the end of the year and considering we always start slow I won't see the money in a chunk anymore but paid slowly out or in a lump at the end of next year. :(

OUch bad timing then.

have to cut back to half rack of ribs per meal for a month or 2....

speaking of guns, need to try some hunting rounds out in the Marlin

.44 Magnum carbines ftw

I will say I that the most acurate I have ever been able to shoot was with a .44 mag.

I chalk that all up to the fact I cocked it, and the gun is just a few pounds lighter than my expedition.

I actuall just needed to move. Went to the rest room and stretched and jogged in place to get the blood pumping and I'm 3 times the man I was 5 min ago. The meds were just making me drowsy, combine blood flow and a nano drop of endorphins... BOOYA

In highschool when i was playin football the same situation would happen with me.

Be feeling all sick and crap then do the warm up and im good to go.

nothing like some good blood flow

Colts FTW!!!woot.gif

Bumped the Ravens up one. :)

I chalk that all up to the fact I cocked it, and the gun is just a few pounds lighter than my expedition.

you should try it in rifle form; oh so nice

Is that an I-6 engine turned?

VR-6. Not inline and not quite V-6. Angle between cylinders is 15deg.

I know the US VR-6's were 60 degrees. But the way the intake runners looked and no seeing any valve covers, it appeared like it was a straight 6 lying on its side.

I know the US VR-6's were 60 degrees. But the way the intake runners looked and no seeing any valve covers, it appeared like it was a straight 6 lying on its side.

I don't have any info on the us versions :peepwall:

Not really. The VR6 debut was in the Corrado and was definitely 15 degrees.

finally got around to getting a new Pet Taxi for the princess; we have been using an absurdly large one for a while now (one of the pups could fit in the damned thing fer cryin out loud)

Petmate products ftw

I'd prefer if my "princess" had Playmate products

I need to have some PC layouts of my house done. They'd be sweet for the HA system as any idiot could then visualize where the lights were.

*wonders if I could do this in 3D

Pissed.

My wife went to the store instead of me. Simple list. She forgot some of it at the store so I had to run back and pick up the veggies. She didn't tell me that the broccoli was for dinner so I didn't make it. I sent her for stuff to make two olive tapenades, a triple cream and a brie cheese, and some shrimp. This is for Christmas at her families house. I requested the 41-50 ct shrimp as there are 49 of us that will be eating. She brought back one pound. WTF. It was hardly worth cooking. While she was gone I made about a pound of cocktail sauce.

I want to go make her feel bad about it, but that gets none of us anywhere so you guys get to hear my rant.

Oh, half the olives I needed to. She has obviously no fucking idea how much people eat, amusing since she is one of 11 and used to be the one that cooked for them.