mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i hope ib in my car doesn't turn out to be a complete fail...

ib is NEVER a fail :)

we'll see if my install is up to snuff. im really hoping for the best.

Your install is making me jealous. Damn I need a different car so I can cut it up :P

thanks, im hoping i can get it really polished up buy this summer. I got some rattle in the doors (need to decouple the door panel from the door) which is pulling my stage down and off center (buzzes like a bitch too...). Also need to glass the a pillers or atleast clean them up

So I have put on the freshman 15 my junior and senior year. Pretty much since I turned 21, the beer intake has spiked. I need to get back to into shape. Any suggestions? I've heard about p90x, but know no one who has tried it.

just burnt copies of those for my parents, lets just say they dont seem to be working all that good when you dont use them.

Anyone have space for some on axis 8's in their front floorboards?

i saw a guy put some mid bass drivers on the floor of his car... i would have tried it but i already had the 8s in the doors.

So I have put on the freshman 15 my junior and senior year. Pretty much since I turned 21, the beer intake has spiked. I need to get back to into shape. Any suggestions? I've heard about p90x, but know no one who has tried it.

Eat 12 cups of veggies a day

Currently hiding the woman's christmas present in a box of 185gr JHP bullets... I'm hoping one of the last places she will look. She keeps wanting it early, if she gets it early, that woman is going to work for it. :D

Currently hiding the woman's christmas present in a box of 185gr JHP bullets... I'm hoping one of the last places she will look. She keeps wanting it early, if she gets it early, that woman is going to work for it. :D

Well unless she is defending you and the family or off to the gun range I doubt she will find it. :santa:

Naaa, its just bullets, no loaded ammo. :) The next stuff I load will be cast 185gr and 250gr SWC's so I won't accidentally open the box up in front of her.

*Also posting so someone in here hopefully remembers if I forget where I put it and have to ask*

Plus the .45 is going to get ripped apart and rebuilt so it won't be in firing condition.

Speaking of guns, I need to get me another one ( I sold mine before i left from college so I wouldnt have to drive from Florida to Texas with it plus I wanted to get another one). I had a 9mm Hi-Point and miss it.

Hi-Points are the absolute bottom end of the gun world.

/gun snob

Hi-Points are the absolute bottom end of the gun world.

/gun snob

Yeah I know that but it was my first gun and got it for a good price, didnt really do any research before. I knew a friend selling it and decided to purchase it, it still did the job but I know I wanted better. What are some good brands, lately I have been looking at Smith/Wessons and Glocks.

CZ-75's worked over are pretty much the shit for 9mm's in my book, but then again I'm kind of a CZ whore.

A lot is personnel preference but one can't really go wrong with a Springfield, Glock, CZ, SIG, HK, Kimber, S&W, STI, etc.

Im trying to figure out if I want to step up to a .40 or .45 calibur pistol or just stay at a 9mm.

Any particular use or just to have?

9mm is the cheapest to shoot out of the aforementioned calibers.

Naw just to have one, protection and go to the gun range more often as a stress reliever.

I'm assuming due to nature of the conversation, you are not planning to complete a concealed carry course and carry?

without working out?

Just add protein. boiled chicken or shakes every 3 hours.

You'll drop crap loads of fat ASAP.

There isn't a drug made that is as effective that is also legal. I've tried them all, and ones that no longer are.

I'm assuming due to nature of the conversation, you are not planning to complete a concealed carry course and carry?

I been thinking about going that route lately, I want to get more serious about guns and gun control. I dont want to just have one but not know the ins and outs, so this next purchase will be followed with classes and such.

I am looking for that............Suggestions?

J

my .02 on pistols?

if you want 9mm I haven't fired anything as nice as an xd when it comes to user friendly and all around kick ass. Lots of rounds and fun to shoot. Just shy of impossible to load completely with only your fingers alone. That's the only downside.

for .45, I haven't fired an xd but I would expect the same quality. I, however am a huge 1911 fan. That peice of metal feels more like a well made tool than any other pistol I have held.

I admit I am a HUGE springfield whore. I also feel better with the thought of a .45 in a crack head type situation.

Eat 12 cups of veggies a day

Interesting. I'll have to bet some veggies. The thing is, the only veggies I really like are carrots, Cucumbers, and tomatoes(even though they're a fruit). Would upping my fruit intake help too.

without working out?

Just add protein. boiled chicken or shakes every 3 hours.

You'll drop crap loads of fat ASAP.

There isn't a drug made that is as effective that is also legal. I've tried them all, and ones that no longer are.

I've been cutting down carbs so that's helped a bit. I am going to try to make time to work out. I come from a family who is big into lifting. My dad is a competitive powerlifter. He could teach me a thing or two in the gym. He's about my height, 5'8" but like a little under 300 lbs. 22" biceps, at his peak he was benching 635, that was before his surgery. Now he lifts a little lighter which is still a lot! :)

I am looking for that............Suggestions?

J

Are you looking for a pocket carry piece or something full sized?