mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm having the largest case of study block ever. I'm studying and all but it seems like nothing is soaking in. I need to spend some time with the tools and get away from the books

You need to spend some time with ... eerrrrmm, you know who :P

Kent, you are an OG, so I hope you can.

Picture for Ryan 1:

Sony6.jpg

Absolute WIN.

my work banns that site for indecent looking women or something liek that.. lol

On yet another conference call, but this one I don't have to lead. FTW.

Fuck College bookstores! My $170 textbook is work 42 dollars? WHAT THE FUCK. I had 3 books that cost between 60 and 80, they offered me $2.50, and 10 for the other two. I ended up keeping most of them.

Fuck College bookstores! My $170 textbook is work 42 dollars? WHAT THE FUCK. I had 3 books that cost between 60 and 80, they offered me $2.50, and 10 for the other two. I ended up keeping most of them.

Lawl on your cheep books. My W just had to get a 250 dollar book. She always buys used now though. Here is a great web site for fair price and fair resale price.

http://www.alibris.com/

Kent, you are an OG, so I hope you can.

Picture for Ryan 1:

Sony6.jpg

Absolute WIN.

Holy Good God What are those!

Lawl on your cheep books. My W just had to get a 250 dollar book. She always buys used now though. Here is a great web site for fair price and fair resale price.

http://www.alibris.com/

Ill look into that next semester. I just looked on amazon, and books there aren't all that expensive when compared to schools.

Do not fear death. Fear a life not lived.

Sweet

sometimes I'm sitting at my desk and get all metphysical and introspective with some inspiring thoughts.

I'm wasted here... lol

You know... if I ever to get the E55, I'm going to photoshop some "dub-plus-two spreewell's" with upword fading mirror tint and then post it on european car forums.

Sometimes it's fun to make people have a heart atack over teh intarwebs.

So good to be done for the semester....

SOOOOO GOOD.

Only 1 real class next semester

Welcome to college, :lol2:

I'm also going to photoshop in my screen handle for what ever forum in big olde english block print on the side like it was airbrushed onto the car.

hehehehehehe

THE BEST IDEA YET!!

debadge the AMG and... wait for it.... Repace it with a Dub magazine badge.

Remove the nav screen and replace it with a Dual LCD single din DVD machine.... and then.... put a naked MDF box in the back and not tuck the wires under carpet just leave them loose.

oh em gee.