mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

and to top it off, if they take the car and sell it, I will owe the difference. haha. I cannot afford it now and you want me to pay you the difference...I would be better off just setting the thing on fire.

Tempted to get a pair of SLS6's to replace the MLI's

Sean, I know you know a bit about washing machines. I hate mine.

I know front loader. After that what do you think? I know we talked once, but I'm freaking out.

Anyone can respond of course... Also anyone know about videocameras?

I saw some comparison shit from Whirlpool and according to them, top loaders are more efficient, clean better, and last longer, but more people like the front load ease of removal, and they can make them quiter, plus they don't last as long, so people will buy more, hence the big move to front loaders. This was actually in some training literature from the company. Why would they even print this? IT just takes one pissed off employee to spread it.

Front loaders > *

A recent study conducted by U.S. researchers found that people who exercise regularly are about half as likely to catch the common cold.

And that whole thing about not lasting as long? That applies to most products out there; manufacturers found out a long time ago they can get much higher profit margins by not building everything like a tank...

I know front loader. After that what do you think? I know we talked once, but I'm freaking out.

I saw some comparison shit from Whirlpool and according to them, top loaders are more efficient, clean better, and last longer, but more people like the front load ease of removal, and they can make them quiter, plus they don't last as long, so people will buy more, hence the big move to front loaders. This was actually in some training literature from the company. Why would they even print this? IT just takes one pissed off employee to spread it.

Front loaders > *

And this is why :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=364dzVsBs2o

I went with the front loader LG. Both washer and dryer.

I think there are pictures of them on HAF.

heard good about LG.

We are happy with them so far.

Tempted to get a pair of SLS6's to replace the MLI's and send them to Teo.

Fixed.

Things I want/need

Mountain Bike

Digital Camera (thinking a good point and shoot that takes descent quality vids)

Ipod or similar (still wanting an Ipod because my cars are setup for them and I can get very good audio quality out of them compared to my Droid's headphone jack)

*Posting for reference* :P

19215d1288703599-samsung-galaxy-s-vibrant-overclocked-new-1-6ghz-speed-1600mhzvibrant1.png

Its official, a cell phone has the equivalent to one of my processors in my dual core laptop.

Although as an audiophile I'm sure you will need a cable made out of unobtainium and unicorn taint.

Quote of the day :ROFL:

Things I want/need

Mountain Bike

Digital Camera (thinking a good point and shoot that takes descent quality vids)

Ipod or similar (still wanting an Ipod because my cars are setup for them and I can get very good audio quality out of them compared to my Droid's headphone jack)

*Posting for reference* :P

I have a working 4gig Sandisk Sansa if you are interested...

As the proprietors helped serve chicken, ribs, pasta and other dishes to Vikings players, Moss paced up and down the serving line and loudly expressed his displeasure with the offerings.

According to one player who witnessed the scene, Moss yelled, "What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn't feed this to my dog!"

Said the witness: "It was brutal. The truth is, he deserved to be cut after that. It was such an uncomfortable moment. You know that feeling where you just can tell someone feels so small? That's what it was like being there.

"This wasn't a chain – it was a mom-and-pop restaurant, and you could tell it was their best stuff. They had a special carving station set up, and there were players and other support staff lining up to eat it. And [Moss] is at his locker saying, ‘You know, I used to have to eat that crap – but now I've got money.'

Said buffet was provided by Tinucci's in Newport, MN, for what its worth

I have to start the sale of extra audio stuff asap.

You know my address ;)

Mark in the process at SEMA:

149151_446276399855_170860939855_5421872_137195_n.jpg

I am home with junior this week so I could not go.

Fuck.

Very nice.

I love sleeves on women.

I just find it hard to believe I can not sell a brand new Mag v4. I'm about to say fuck it and put it in my Cadillac.

Do it!

Unless someone sends me a message tonight/early morning the Cadillac is going to go boom like so.

I just find it hard to believe I can not sell a brand new Mag v4. I'm about to say fuck it and put it in my Cadillac.

Do it!

Unless someone sends me a message tonight/early morning the Cadillac is going to go boom like so.

sorry my bro backed out! He wants a double din!

So of course alpine makes exactly what I want....

for the iPhone.... :suicide-santa:

Tempted to get a pair of SLS6's to replace the MLI's and send them to Teo.

Fixed.

Not a bad idea at all :P