mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Video cameras aren't that expensive.

To take film at low light of a wedding they are. Optics ain't cheap.

True, but in that aspect a real video camera is going to be a significant improvement over any DSLR from what I understand. All the movies/tv shows that are shot with DSLR *cough* House *cough* is more of a publicity stunt and requires a TON more post processing than a real video camera. But I've gotten off topic and the real intention of the discussion.

Kinda depends on what you want to do with it.

Not for slow moving things or ones that will stay in focus, then DSLR's are FAR superior. Can't beat optics.

snow tomorrow :puzzled:

Crap, you've got snow coming and we are expecting 60's this weekend. If the snow was going to stick I'd trade.

:peepwall:

Yeah Danny MacAskill is a fucking freak of nature :blink:

I'm glad he wears a helmet, I wonder what his annual medical bill is though :ughdunno:

Yeah Danny MacAskill is a fucking freak of nature :blink:

I'm glad he wears a helmet, I wonder what his annual medical bill is though :ughdunno:

They probably don't lol people who are high risks usually can't get insured unless it's crazy expensive

6!

Sean, I know you know a bit about washing machines. I hate mine.

I know front loader. After that what do you think? I know we talked once, but I'm freaking out.

Anyone can respond of course... Also anyone know about videocameras?

I haven't looked recently, but had a Whirlpool Duet at my last house and it was great.

What are you using the video camera for? Thought about a DSLR + Video option?

I have an EOS from cannon in digital. I'm not sure if it does video, but unless it can do at least 30 min at a time I wouldn't be happy. I'm going to be filming a wedding for a friend, and I have wanted a video camera for a LONG time. I would really desire 1080 or better for video. Having high speed functionality would be really great too but I don't want to spend too much. I htought about getting another digital SLR and going that route it's just hard to justify it.

The Droid X does HD video and takes video up to 30 minutes at a time... :P

DR01D D03S!!!

2000 Posts!

yay

Whore :bigok:

Whore ToP!

TGIF!

Feel the same way! :woot::woot:

Getting ready to head north across the border for the weekend.

It's hump day for me, two more days of work

Had to watch it twice

wtf.

I don't even fantasize about that much skillz.

awesome. Humans are cool.

Sean, I know you know a bit about washing machines. I hate mine.

I know front loader. After that what do you think? I know we talked once, but I'm freaking out.

Anyone can respond of course... Also anyone know about videocameras?

I haven't looked recently, but had a Whirlpool Duet at my last house and it was great.

What are you using the video camera for? Thought about a DSLR + Video option?

I have an EOS from cannon in digital. I'm not sure if it does video, but unless it can do at least 30 min at a time I wouldn't be happy. I'm going to be filming a wedding for a friend, and I have wanted a video camera for a LONG time. I would really desire 1080 or better for video. Having high speed functionality would be really great too but I don't want to spend too much. I htought about getting another digital SLR and going that route it's just hard to justify it.

The Droid X does HD video and takes video up to 30 minutes at a time... :P

DR01D D03S!!!

Damnit. I knew I would have gotten that promotion and not gotten sick if I would have switched from winmob

:)

:P

the black cloud above my head is palpable today.

Uh oh :(