mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sean, I know you know a bit about washing machines. I hate mine.

I know front loader. After that what do you think? I know we talked once, but I'm freaking out.

Anyone can respond of course... Also anyone know about videocameras?

I haven't looked recently, but had a Whirlpool Duet at my last house and it was great.

What are you using the video camera for? Thought about a DSLR + Video option?

I have an EOS from cannon in digital. I'm not sure if it does video, but unless it can do at least 30 min at a time I wouldn't be happy. I'm going to be filming a wedding for a friend, and I have wanted a video camera for a LONG time. I would really desire 1080 or better for video. Having high speed functionality would be really great too but I don't want to spend too much. I htought about getting another digital SLR and going that route it's just hard to justify it.

The Droid X does HD video and takes video up to 30 minutes at a time... :P

DR01D D03S!!!

My dad has one, the camera and optics are complete shit. Pictures look like hell on it. Video is a bit better, but without serious lighting it is completely useless.

Hey, anyone remember when digital cameras used floppy disks? oh, memories...:lol2:

sonyMavicaMVCFD5.jpg

LOL. I had one of these.

the black cloud above my head is palpable today.

Uh oh :(

Headache. Got passed up for a raise/promotion, and it's a tough situation because though I think I was the right choice for the job the person who got is qualified, but has less seniority. He's a great work friend though so it's bitter sweet. A couple really anoying medical issues popped up in addition to my normal WTFery stomach thing.

On the flip side I'm getting quite a bit done around the house. I spent 3 weeks doing NOTHING, and I'm building momentem for getting things done. It feels a bit like being punishment for doing the right thing. I am however extatic to check things off my list.

I'm going to spend the day nice and crabby, then rake leaves tonight and work off some tension.

Uh oh :(

Headache. Got passed up for a raise/promotion, and it's a tough situation because though I think I was the right choice for the job the person who got is qualified, but has less seniority. He's a great work friend though so it's bitter sweet. A couple really anoying medical issues popped up in addition to my normal WTFery stomach thing.

On the flip side I'm getting quite a bit done around the house. I spent 3 weeks doing NOTHING, and I'm building momentem for getting things done. It feels a bit like being punishment for doing the right thing. I am however extatic to check things off my list.

I'm going to spend the day nice and crabby, then rake leaves tonight and work off some tension.

Least a friend got promoted, not an arch nemesis :)

No doubt. He's a good guy. I'm also sure he will make my life better as it will be a huge improvement from what we had before.

I'm just pitching myself a pity party. I've been doing that alot lately, and am getting quite skilled at complaining. I feel happy that I recognise that I'm a whiner rather than being poor me all the time.

:D

2000 Posts!

yay

:woot:

Duran! You got your TOP!

That's two in a row, I'm on fire!

2000 Posts!

yay

Like I said..what a whore :lol2:

:grouphug:

2000 Posts!

yay

Like I said..what a whore :lol2:

:sleepwerd4:

:eek5wavey: Morning crew.

Quite the switch from night crew time. Amazing what being a parent does to your schedule

Quite the switch from night crew time. Amazing what being a parent does to your schedule

:sleepwerd4:

tumblr_lbeckzxXmq1qzpwi0o1_r1_500.jpg

Notice the one acting like a Meth Lab is a Chocolate, god they're dumb

Fawk! Three TOP's in a row!

:eek5wavey:Morning crew.

I'm the night crew :puzzled:

:eek5wavey:Morning crew.

I'm the night crew :puzzled:

your both. Some of your posts go all night and into the morning

tumblr_lbeckzxXmq1qzpwi0o1_r1_500.jpg

Notice the one acting like a Meth Lab is a Chocolate, god they're dumb

Whatever. Our old chocolate lab was so freakin smart and we never had it trained for anything.

When I was in Middle School and road the bus she would walk out in the yard every school day about 15 minutes before I got home, sit under a tree and watch for me down the road. Then she would meet me at the driveway as I walked up.