mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Apparently there is nothing on the internets about the brake system specifications on '03+ Crown Vic's/Town Cars/Grand Marquis...good to know...

What do you want to know?

There are some forums for them, most specifically the P-71 and the Marauder. If that doesn't work, hop on the corral and ask in the general tech forum and one of the many certified Ford Techs will help you out.

I hate DST. Gavin woke me up at 7:21, oh wait, I forgot to turn my clocks back last night, it was 6:21. . .

I thought I was the only one who hates DST.

5:30PM, it's pitch black....yay...

Aidan normally sleeps until 7 on the weekends which is fine, but 4:45 is not. I think he is getting another molar. Ugh

Did you ever try the teething pills?

Might go grab one of the two Negro Modello's that are left. Have not had a drink in nearly a month.

I picked up some Fat Tire on my way home. Had to take a break from the stout.

Still no package Godsmack. I checked the mail on Friday. Hopefully soon. :rofl2:

Aidan normally sleeps until 7 on the weekends which is fine, but 4:45 is not. I think he is getting another molar. Ugh

I've been meaning to re-ask what they were. He is just starting to react and now I really have to. The last time it went away right when I was going to and I know myself, if I don't go do it right away. I'll forget. Help?

roads-back-to-the-future-demotivational-poster-1260566856.jpg

What a waste. :suicide-santa:

Of the delorean or the chassis?? oh that's right both :)

I've been meaning to re-ask what they were. He is just starting to react and now I really have to. The last time it went away right when I was going to and I know myself, if I don't go do it right away. I'll forget. Help?

They are Hylands organic teething pills, BUT I just googled them and it appears the FDA made them recall the last batch. So they are recommending the teething gel.

Thier teething tablets have been around for 85 years, Sounds like the FDA just wants to re-regulate them.

roads-back-to-the-future-demotivational-poster-1260566856.jpg

What a waste. :suicide-santa:

Of the delorean or the chassis?? oh that's right both :)

Double fail. Waste of both.

Gavin never really complained about his teeth. He would get a fever, but never really cried. There were a couple times I could remember it being bad for him, but I don't actually think it was his teeth.

Still no package Godsmack. I checked the mail on Friday. Hopefully soon. :rofl2:

Should arrive soon. Sadly with the issues with mailbombs lately we have been experiencing a HUGE delay in mail. With the Christmas season coming up its really going to suck.

J

Apparently there is nothing on the internets about the brake system specifications on '03+ Crown Vic's/Town Cars/Grand Marquis...good to know...

What do you want to know?

There are some forums for them, most specifically the P-71 and the Marauder. If that doesn't work, hop on the corral and ask in the general tech forum and one of the many certified Ford Techs will help you out.

I'm not seeing anything but thanks...kind of want to smack this guy and set his silly mustang on fire at this point...oye...he's blowing this brake thing so out of proportion its not even funny...

:peepwall:

Just back from a live concert..for a first experience it was cool :)

that Colts receiver just got knocked tha fuck OUT...yeeeeeesh