mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Cap it and tape it, GTG. But.. while I was down there, figured out where my tranny fluid and oil and leaking from... oil pressure sending unit and tranny pan gasket. Total cost of parts = $26CDN + tranny oil.  :P

Spending $26 on your car and fixing something is always nice ... considering you're not even going to fill your tank up for that much.

I've got a minor tranny and engine leak, and I still haven't pinpointed exactly where it's leaking from. Doesn't effect anything, but it's something I have to keep my eye on.

:offtoprogramnew400000functionphone:

Took me a day to figure out how to answer mine.

Who would've thought that just flipping it open answers the call? :Doh:

is it coincidence that SQ are the first two letters in squeak?

Is it a coincidence that he forgot to add an extra 'e' and 'r' to the end of the 'sque' ?

Who am I to talk though :P

thats supposed to be a visual joke, cuz the q looks like a g, so it says sghey. yea i'm done. squeer.

So i have my soundlines in some baffles sitting on my floor. And i can't decided what sounds good and what sounds bad. Any advice?

get a familiar song. play it and move the baffles till the singer(s)/instruments sound like where they should be on the dash. make sure to put a towel or something behind the mid so u dont get backwave interference.

my energy saving light bulb occasionally flickers when i leave it on too long and i can hear stuff inside it like crackling or something. weird.

random thought,

mbworld.org has a topic that is over 70k posts, I think that is our next victim, :duel:

and who wants to explain to me the meaning of the french pirate? :puzzled:

anyway, I am not going to be around for a few days, I hope everyone has a good holiday weekend, seriously, ^_^

side note, I called BiggerGeorge and Xtremeasures, both of who live in LA, I am not sure if either were in the path of the water, I think Flip is close also to them, I pray that they are ok and no in any danger, :unsure:

:ehh:

or ur supposed to turn it off to conserve energy..lol..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

and who wants to explain to me the meaning of the french pirate? :puzzled:

how about we don't go there? :okasshat:

don't make me edit ur posts aaron!! :finger:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: