mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Yeah, yeah...whatever

Can't handle it, I have to work until 1. Then I can play with my car!

Is anyone else having board problems? It is loading so slow. Timing out even. I saw that Tom was having problems, anyone else?

Can't handle it, I have to work until 1.  Then I can play with my car!

I am here till 5pm, then hitting the road for a nice 5 hour drive.

Frickin' meetings until 1. Then in my cold ass garage until midnight!

Just dropped $1,645.85 on a plane t :Doh: icket to Japan...

Fun place to visit, have a good time!

Frickin' meetings until 1.  Then in my cold ass garage until midnight!

heater> joo

Joo??? I am Scandahoovian..

Fun place to visit, have a good time!

Hope to. Visiting the girl from December 20th to Jan 3rd. I'll be seeing the sites, and having a little of my own fun that I have been missing out on for so long.

Is anyone else having board problems?  It is loading so slow.  Timing out even.  I saw that Tom was having problems, anyone else?

I've had problems for a while, but it has gotten pretty bad lately. Every time I click reply, it'll take a long ass time to load. Hell, even clicking a link on the homepage takes forever, where I do have to close/reopen browser sometimes.

I actually go to physics. It's just intro to physics though, not exactly rocket science. We're on F=ma chit.

Man I envy you. Been there a few times and loved it, want to go back and work there, or maybe just be a bum there.

Except that ticket seems a bit high. I never paid more than $1200. My girl never paid more than $800.

Who are you flying with?

I wanna go to Japan. I wanna see some sweet JDM cars, awesome car audio products, whatever other crazy electronics they have, and the peeps.

I have pictures of tons of r34s just sitting on the side of the street like it was nothing. Old people driving skylines. Supras, the stagea wagons. Watched drifting on new years eve in Gifu (my ex's hometown). That was the last time I went. You should go.....and take me with you.

DLS A4 and cold cathodes ordered.

Need to buy:

2 12v fans

4 yds vinyl

mdf/other wood

plexiglass

y-splitters

3m spray adhesive

ugg, project turning out more expensive than I planned.

Man I envy you. Been there a few times and loved it, want to go back and work there, or maybe just be a bum there.

Except that ticket seems a bit high. I never paid more than $1200. My girl never paid more than $800.

Who are you flying with?

Flying 4 days before christmas and 2 after new years=expensive :(

I would go during another time but I simply don't have the opportunity and I feel this trip is well needed along with well worth it. Ive been all across Europe but never Japan, I'm looking forward to it. Although now I have to find some way to pay for next semesters tuition. She's at Kadena AFB, if ya know where it is, do you have any recommendation as to where to visit? Keep in mind it'll be winter.

Who are you flying with?

Flying 4 days before christmas and 2 after new years=expensive :(

I would go during another time but I simply don't have the opportunity and I feel this trip is well needed along with well worth it. Ive been all across Europe but never Japan, I'm looking forward to it. Although now I have to find some way to pay for next semesters tuition. She's at Kadena AFB, if ya know where it is, do you have any recommendation as to where to visit? Keep in mind it'll be winter.

Also, I'm going United the whole way from Norfolk...

I actually go to physics. It's just intro to physics though, not exactly rocket science. We're on F=ma chit.

I assume college physics since you were born in 84. :ugh2: