mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I can't believe I only want two things for Christmas.

And I don't even need either of them.

Annnnnd it's snowing here. Ugh. Great.

I had a good weekend...

Me too. 16 hours of studying...speaking of which, I need to get back to that.

16 hours of studying? you have to be a freshman, the only thing i do for 16 hours is sleep

I'm a 3rd year. I should have been doing this much studying as a freshman :(

This is the first year I'm studying this hard. Guess I'm backwards.

do you go to class too?

do you go to class too?

Every quarter is the same. I start off ambitious and say I'm gonna go to every class, and I do. About 4 weeks in, I stop going to the inconvenient ones (when I have an hour gap between classes, I wont go to the second one). Most of the classes are tested on reading anyways so I don't really need to go.

do you go to class too?

Every quarter is the same. I start off ambitious and say I'm gonna go to every class, and I do. About 4 weeks in, I stop going to the inconvenient ones (when I have an hour gap between classes, I wont go to the second one). Most of the classes are tested on reading anyways so I don't really need to go.

you mean you can read? man schools are way better on your side of the earth

Calc and history are the only classes I've made an effort to go to - I've only missed one class in calc, and I've been to every history lecture.

Econ...hell. I don't learn anything when I'm there anyway :)

So I usually dick around and kick tennis balls into my brother's room for fun and knock chit over. Today I was walking around in my boxers cuz I needed to change clothes, I bend down to pick up my books, and he throws the tennis ball and nails me in the backside of the nads. Now if anyone has ever been nailed in the balls before, they know that the backside is the worst. I fall to the ground screaming in pain for like 5 minutes straight, while my dad walks by and tells me to shut up lol. Then my bro comes back after the 5 minutes, and starts kicking me and says "it's not nap time." Then he starts trying to give me deadlegs.

It's been about 20 minutes now, I still have that intestinal pain u get from getting hit in the balls, and feel like pooping. Needless to say, I will continue kicking tennis balls into his room lol. He's lucky I'm not a hostile person.

So I usually dick around and kick tennis balls into my brother's room for fun and knock chit over. Today I was walking around in my boxers cuz I needed to change clothes, I bend down to pick up my books, and he throws the tennis ball and nails me in the backside of the nads. Now if anyone has ever been nailed in the balls before, they know that the backside is the worst. I fall to the ground screaming in pain for like 5 minutes straight, while my dad walks by and tells me to shut up lol. Then my bro comes back after the 5 minutes, and starts kicking me and says "it's not nap time." Then he starts trying to give me deadlegs.

It's been about 20 minutes now, I still have that intestinal pain u get from getting hit in the balls, and feel like pooping. Needless to say, I will continue kicking tennis balls into his room lol. He's lucky I'm not a hostile person.

pwnt ! :nutkick:

Karma's a b███h aint it

Ive sat on a bicycle seat and done that. Its rather painful.

More of a whole body pain than just the " bruised" area

Well I'm done studying. Midterm is later today. Then after that's over, I gotta study for tomorrow's midterm. After that, temporary freedom!!! Can't wait.

I feel like its so late then i check the clock and its only 1:00

|^^^^^^^^^^^^|

|.......................... | '|""";.., ___.

|_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |

"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)

Dennis, im thinking about picking up a pnumatic staple gun to make things go quicker.

Predrilling, drilling takes so much longer.

Prob be in the $50 range. I'll just return it when we are done.

I dont wanna get an electric one, my garage CB blows way to eaisly and those guns pull a good 10A

Morning...