mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

take a picture of you in the Ill Mitch vest and helmet...

and we'll never let you forget it.

oh god, please do

i might if i can find the proper clothing

Shoudve done that for haloween

no one wouldve gotten it

We mostly get rain here ... I don't even drive in the snow; too many retards who don't know how to drive in the snow ...

Snow makes it much eaiser. Plus, it doesnt make your vehicle dirty like dirt.

We get plenty of snow, and lots of cold. The ice really makes it work. It might be interesting in my car this winter. Two nights ago I was going to out accelerate a pickup in the lane next to me and about the time my car hit the powerband in 2nd gear my a$$ was 10' off to the side, scared the piss out of the neighboring car and caught me by surprise as the road was just a little wet but that is definetely just part of the fun of an RWD car.

Sound Splinter RL-P      -43  -76.79%

Alpine Type-R  -13  -23.21%

:owned:

SS 77.2% R 22.8%

HELLO!!!!!: :sigh: :

No word yet from PB huh? What happened with Clarion?

Clarion was alright,the test they gave me where like trick questions,man i left out of there with smoke commin from my ears,and Powerbass i was supposed to go back this week,but the Boss man is on vacation,so i stuck at home again for a week

fudge, havent seen You in a while..

:jump:

how the hell are You?

umm... what happened to Your shop?

Pretty pucking sure that the goddamn fuel pump went on the piece of chit Mazda today.  fudges sakes.

Phoned a bunch of places, lowest quote (just for the part) was $600.  One guy told me $800 for the part, I told him to suck my left nut until you can't breathe.  I just looked it up, and it's a $150-$200 part.  The one I'll be getting must be made of gold or something.

Full tank of pucking gas in there too.  If I don't get a full pucking tank of gas back, I'm going to drop the guy on his face  .  I already don't trust the pucker as it is, so tomorow I'm going down there to grab my faceplate and everything else that you could possibly steal.

fudge I hate dealing with people.

Damn man. When is the last time the fuel filter was changed? Any chance that that could be it?

Morning...

Snow makes it much eaiser. Plus, it doesnt make your vehicle dirty like dirt.

We get plenty of snow, and lots of cold. The ice really makes it work. It might be interesting in my car this winter. Two nights ago I was going to out accelerate a pickup in the lane next to me and about the time my car hit the powerband in 2nd gear my a$$ was 10' off to the side, scared the piss out of the neighboring car and caught me by surprise as the road was just a little wet but that is definetely just part of the fun of an RWD car.

:nightrider::domoslay:

Come to MN in January and I will show you, even though you probably won't like the temps outside.

2x, that is more than I thought it would have. Hail sucks.

I don't think it's ever snowed here. It hailed one time when I was in elementary school and that was it.

Been getting a light rain today, it better stop by Friday.

take a picture of you in the Ill Mitch vest and helmet...

and we'll never let you forget it.

oh god, please do

i might if i can find the proper clothing

Hmmm. It's gonna be hard finding that big helmet he has. I dont have a skateboard either.

Realigning ribbons...blah. If you're off by <1mm, you get rubbing and annoying ass static. They dont give you much slack either, and I dont feel like making more out of aluminum.

We only get little pea hail so it's not so bad... they get the softball stuff up north though :(

Whoa, never seen softball but when I was little we got hit with some baseball sized hail. Ruined the roof on the house and garage and took out the paint on two of our cars. Spooky sounding hitting the roof too.

Snow... its around 6 months of the year here. I've seen grapefruit sized hail before, goes right through a roof at that size.

Edited by ANeonRider