mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I try to repair as much stuff myself as possible just to avoid that crap.

Yep, I don't trust anyone to work on my car. Certified or not, pretty much suicide to bring my car in and ask for anything to be done. There is a local race shop I might let do my clutch, but other than that I am not taking my car anywhere. Those F'ers will do more damage in the test drive than they will fix I am sure.

Jmac,

Don't worry about it. Don't go in until you are next scheduled. You have a precedence and request, it is polite to call but if they don't answer don't sweat the small stuff you will be fine.

If it were here I would know why they didn't answer the phone, everyone in Minny is got that first snow driving bs all over the place. Don't understand though, I went out for coffee this AM in my M (still wearing Z zummer tires) and didn't have too many problems. Actually had a lot of fun, but stopping is not what I would call easy with those tires. Guess I need to look for some sno-shoes online today. Outta be fun finding them in a 245(or235)/50/17

i had a math test in my 10am....hardest damn thing i think ive ever taken. i knew maybe 2 answers.

Was it on nomenclature?

It was probably on hydrogen bonds, covalent bonds, James Bonds.

actually, hydrogen bonds, London Dispersion forces, ion-dipole bonds, and dipole-dipole bonds were covered in one of the chapters, but they were not on the test

No James Bonds? :( Thats my favorite kind of bondage.

I am more of a whips and chains kinda guy ;)

:( I don't wanna take a Physics test today.

I'll take it for you :D

Where the hell has the French pirate been?

Got stuck in a bondage moment

Where the hell has the French pirate been?

He was on earlier today.

lmao, i didnt even get that until now, i thought you mean James as in Jmac or something

We should get ahold of Adire and have them design us a subwoofer. The SSA Special.

What do I want? A high efficiency (~95db/w/m), high excursion (25-28mm), low inductance (<1.25mH), mid Q (.35-.45), moderatley low Fs (<27hz), 18" subwoofer for IB use that'll work off of 500w or less for under $300. Basically a higher excursion IDW18 with a few tweaks.

Anybody in with me?!?

I haven't played with it to see how "realistic" this woofer is....but it sure sounds fun :D

We should get ahold of Adire and have them design us a subwoofer.  The SSA Special. 

What do I want?  A high efficiency (~95db/w/m), high excursion (25-28mm), low inductance (<1.25mH), mid Q (.35-.45), moderatley low Fs (<27hz), 18" subwoofer for IB use that'll work off of 500w or less for under $300.  Basically a higher excursion IDW18 with a few tweaks. 

Anybody in with me?!?

I haven't played with it to see how "realistic" this woofer is....but it sure sounds fun :D

Id be interrested in the near future.