mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i entertain myself as often as possible...

My mom and dad always run their tanks past 1/4 empty.

No fuel pump problems that i know of.

i know, WAY too much bling, but the price was right and the specs were too,

250w x 2 @ 4ohm is the best i can find its the cadence z1200c, i've found specs both above and below that, if you all can get me any better reliable specs, please do

'll be using it until i give it to the GF to go with a sub (don't know which i'm going to give her yet)

You can always sand it with some high grit paper to get the bling factor lower

whats people thought on Massive Audio

ive never messed with there stuff so im kinda clueless

You can always sand it with some high grit paper to get the bling factor lower

seriously considering this, but afraid i might wanna sell it later, some punk will pay extra for the bling

There are some good shops out there, but they're tough to find.

I just looked at the bill again.

I wanted to grab the model number to see if the part was a Mazda part or some replacement part.

"Part - 1 Fuel Pump, 1 Fuel Filter"

Didn't even list the model number. Damnit.

DAMN just found the orion amp i want for $100....should i really keep the cadence now? crap crap crap

thank god, this guy didn't have what he thought he did, i was going to hate the cadence, lol

:runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh::runlaugh:

Before I go, how do I attach vinyl to plywood? I tried a staple gun but it couldn't penetrate the wood. Hot glue? Spray adhesive?

Spray adhesive on the panel & vinyl, stretch, staple on the rear. You need a better gun.

for a cleaner stretch,i like to spray adhesive a thin layer of foam onto the plywood.Stretch the vinyil over the foamed plywood and adhesive it onto the rear of the wood,especially working with Plywood cause you sometime see the defects or the top grain when aplying vinyil directly to a surface

Its pretty clean and knot free ply.

Dennis, if you just want to cover it up temporarily use some hot glue.

Did you get the plexi in yet ?

Do you want my router bit ?

Sid Miers is a god eh?

How is Civ 4? I was thinking of grabb0ring it since I finished Black & White 2.

Oddly addicting ... I can't seem to stop playing :P

FYI, you need a lot of RAM ... Takes up 384 MB with 5 players halfway through the game ... I tried playing with 8 players and it was using up 425 MB of RAM and 3.86 GB of Page File by the 1600s (30-60 seconds between turns for my computer; 2500+ overclocked to 2035 MHz, 512 MB of PC333, highly overclocked GeForce4 MX440, overclocked AGP slot) :faintthud:

This is the only game I've had that has stressed my computer to a point where it's noticably slow ...

Just about any game does that for me. Besides the crap games you gey with windows

Running WMP slows it down a considerable amount. Good reason i dont listen to music while browsing the internet

Sid Miers is a god eh?

How is Civ 4? I was thinking of grabb0ring it since I finished Black & White 2.

Oddly addicting ... I can't seem to stop playing :P

FYI, you need a lot of RAM ... Takes up 384 MB with 5 players halfway through the game ... I tried playing with 8 players and it was using up 425 MB of RAM and 3.86 GB of Page File by the 1600s (30-60 seconds between turns for my computer; 2500+ overclocked to 2035 MHz, 512 MB of PC333, highly overclocked GeForce4 MX440, overclocked AGP slot) :faintthud:

This is the only game I've had that has stressed my computer to a point where it's noticably slow ...

What sort of clock speeds can you get out of the MX440?