mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

thanx M5, we will have a decent amount of instant equity in the house, area comps are showing close to $16k in the house before the first payment, not to mention the demand for a house in this little white collar town is going to jump bigtime in a year or so when the army base will add close to 25,000 jobs, so long story short, even though it does not have the garage (the only thing I wanted in a new house) it is a very safe area, espically with baby Arthur on the way, and Amanda, not to mention it is very close to both of our jobs (a luxury I have never had), and because of the commute the car insurance will fall too, so I am seeing this as a good financial move for the two of us, my mother is thinking of moving out of the small mansion I grew up in, but it is paid off and I would not sell it, so I could own two houses here shortly, ahh enough rambeling on,

so what about 70k by 2006?

HI!!! :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

espically with baby Arthur on the way

This is news to me...?!?!

:woot:

I didn't know you guys had come up with a name...

NooB!

Way to go Aaron.

I get a paycheck every week, yet my bank account is always steadily dwindling down to ZERO. I can't figure it out. Fuck.

sweeeeet, who else thinks putting an 18" in a dorm room is overkill?

Absolutely not. It'll be just perfect. Something the entire building can 'enjoy'.

ooo watcha get? watcha get? :hyper:

2 x 389-953047 - Super 40 Delta Flow Series Flowmaster 3" muffler

620-20140 - Camaro/Firebird '82-02 F-Body Rear Control Arms

515-4001 - 1982-92 F-Body Subframe Connectors

If I don't like that suspension stuff, I'm going to order everything from SLP (torque arm, control arm, panhard bar). Debating the set of four 17x8 ZR1's (SLP model # 81000) ... they're on sale for $500.

And if I get the okay from boss of the house, Banks will be getting the call so I can eat ricers alive in the truck.

whoops thought you knew

~sigh~

whats everyone up to

Arthur Riley Clinton

he is named after his grandfather, middle name is Amanda's maiden, much like my name except I was named after a great great great? grandfather who was one of the first Klien's (jewish) over to the US,

me >>> From the Hebrew name Aharon which is most likely of unknown Egyptian origin. Other theories claim a Hebrew derivation, and suggest meanings such as "high mountain" or "enlightened" or "exalted". In the Old Testament Aaron was the older brother of Moses and the first high priest of the Israelites.

my son >> The meaning of this name is unknown. It could be derived from British art "bear" combined with viros "man", or it could be related to Irish art "stone". Alternatively it could be related to an obscure Roman family name Artorius. Arthur is the name of the central character in Arthurian legend, a 6th-century king of the Britons who presided over the knights of the Round Table. He may or may not have been an actual person.

"Noble strength. A bear."

damn always goes quiet when i come on

i must scare everyone off

whats everyone up to

checking out the sites for a few while the girls are upstairs preping for a wedding :hyper:

did you get the job you wanted?

yoooohoooo i see you!!!

whats everyone up to

checking out the sites for a few while the girls are upstairs preping for a wedding :hyper:

no,,accually a better job,was waiting on Massive to call me,and better job came my way,,doing the same stuff (tech support) with a company i been trying to get in the doors with,,i probably be starting tues

Arthur Riley Clinton

he is named after his grandfather, middle name is Amanda's maiden, much like my name except I was named after a great great great? grandfather who was one of the first Klien's (jewish) over to the US,

me >>> From the Hebrew name Aharon which is most likely of unknown Egyptian origin. Other theories claim a Hebrew derivation, and suggest meanings such as "high mountain" or "enlightened" or "exalted". In the Old Testament Aaron was the older brother of Moses and the first high priest of the Israelites.

my son >> The meaning of this name is unknown. It could be derived from British art "bear" combined with viros "man", or it could be related to Irish art "stone". Alternatively it could be related to an obscure Roman family name Artorius. Arthur is the name of the central character in Arthurian legend, a 6th-century king of the Britons who presided over the knights of the Round Table. He may or may not have been an actual person.

"I am Arthur, king of the Britons!"

"Who are the Britons?"

"Well, we all are...you...me...and I am your king."

"Well I didn't vote for you."

:)

and they were forced to eat sir robin's minstrels...and there was much rejoicing.

whats everyone up to

no,,accually a better job,was waiting on Massive to call me,and better job came my way,,doing the same stuff (tech support) with a company i been trying to get in the doors with,,i probably be starting tues

Details....... You can't leave us hanging like this. Is it one mentioned previously?

the girls are upstairs]

:NeedPics:

Arthur Riley Clinton

"I am Arthur, king of the Britons!"

"Who are the Britons?"

"Well, we all are...you...me...and I am your king."

"Well I didn't vote for you."

:)

and they were forced to eat sir robin's minstrels...and there was much rejoicing.

haha jim you crack me up, rotflmao

arthur.jpg

<-----Finally got into alpine

2 x 389-953047 - Super 40 Delta Flow Series Flowmaster 3" muffler

620-20140 - Camaro/Firebird '82-02 F-Body Rear Control Arms

515-4001 - 1982-92 F-Body Subframe Connectors

If I don't like that suspension stuff, I'm going to order everything from SLP (torque arm, control arm, panhard bar).  Debating the set of four 17x8 ZR1's (SLP model # 81000) ... they're on sale for $500.

And if I get the okay from boss of the house, Banks will be getting the call so I can eat ricers alive in the truck.

:NeedPics:

Seriously, I am going to have to make a trip up there sometiem to check the Maro out. I'm a sucker for IROCs.