mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

only mustang i'd ever own would have to have shelby on it,

I was only like 6 so I am not sure, if you had pics or specs I could tell you what it was. I do know it was as quick as it was ugly :P

handling is overrated.

the GLHS's actually handled extremely well, they just had the torque steer problem, thats comes from 170hp fwd in a car that weighs less than a soaking wet cardboard box (and looks like one too)

the GLHS omni was only in 86 if i remember correctly. Had a plate on the dash (pass side) that had shelby's sig and a number. The valve cover said shelby and along the rocker panel outside i think it had "GLHS" written. had to have been a 5sp,

if the GLHS had 170hp, was a shelby omni, and had some wicked stickers/graphics on it...that's what we had. It was for sure a 5-speed.

Edited by Beat_Dominator

i'd kill a midget to have that car. Back when i was into my car i talked often with a guy in florida that had taken my daytona's engine (turbo III, DOHC turbo...kinda like the new neon's) and stuck it in an old omni, 500 sum odd HP after the stuff he had done to it, owned that, a TIII daytona like mine, and a dodge viper, said that with the exception of take off (no traction) the GLHS would run all over the viper. Of course this guy had his own custom intakes made and everything.

ah yes you remember you defending the spirit r/t before, i have the daytona r/t, i love that piece of chit.

Daytona is ugly and not sleeper enough

I dunno if any of you have ever heard an SRT 4 but the exhaust is very distinct and quite loud.

Some guy punched it in his 5.0L mustang when i was waiting for the bus, sounded nice even for a ford.

I also saw a camo Econoline, i was thinking Jim should do that. It was lifted and had some meaty tires on it as well.

i love the daytona body style, but it is not sleeper at all

jims van....like dave said

the A Team flat black it a little red here and there,

fudge I hate women ...

Let's lay out my day here:

GF gets home, I greet her at the door, hug her, we hang out for about half an hour, decide to have a bath/shower together, talk in the bath/shower for about an hour, get out, have sex, I give her a back massage until she falls asleep, I get up and play CS:S on the computer, her friend comes over at 8, I wake her up, she comes to the door to greet her friend, her friend comes in, I go to hug my GF, and she says, "Don't touch me." I say, "Why not ?" She says, "Because" I say, "Because ?" She says, "Your hands are cold." I say, "Okay, I'll put my hands in my sweater while I hug you." I hug her, she doesn't hug back, then I go to kiss her and she turns away. I ask, "What is your problem ?" She responds, "I don't know, I just woke up." I say, "That's not an excuse to be grumpy and treat me like this." She says, "Can we not fight in front of my friend ?" I'm like, "Whatever."

So I go back to playing CS:S and minding my own business while my GF is hanging out w/ her friend. She comes and sits down on the couch next to me and starts sighing. I take off my headphones and ask her what's wrong, she says, "nothing" and sighs again. I ask her, "No seriously ?" and she says, "you could pay attention to me." I respond, "Um, I am talking to you now, aren't I ?" ... She says, "Yeah, but you're still on the computer." So I get off the computer and go to snuggle up to her, and she says, "What are you doing ?" I say, "snuggling up to you." She says, "Well don't." I'm like, "Why not ?" She says, "Stop pucking smothering me." So I just get up and go to bed.

She follows me in and says, "What the fudge is up your ass ?" I'm like, "What's up my ass ?!? You've been a complete b!tch to me ever since you got up !" She's like, "How do you figure ?" I'm like, "Are you pucking kidding me ?" She says, "I haven't done anything to you." I'm like, "Whatever, just leave me alone then." So she leaves and slams the door behind her.

15 minutes later she comes in and asks me, "James, do you think you could go pick up pizza for us ?"

Me - "No, we don't have the money. Why don't you just make something ?"

Her - "But I don't want to make anything."

Me - "Well, do you want me to make you something ?"

Her - "Not really."

Me - "Well, you're not spending money ... We have rent tomorrow."

Her - "Well, maybe if we didn't spend so much money on your lunches, we'd have money."

Me - "Sorry, I guess I just shouldn't eat at work."

Her - "Don't talk to me like that."

Me - "Well don't blame me for us being broke when you went out and spent like $50 on everyone for Christmas when we agreed to $20 per person."

Her - "You can't buy anything good for $20."

Me - "I don't want to fight about this again, okay ?"

Her - "Fine."

Me - "Fine ... Why don't we cook up some chicken and Sidekicks."

Her - "Fine."

Me - "K, well, why don't you and Randi go get some milk and I'll clean up the kitchen and dethaw the chicken ?"

Her - "I don't want to go out."

Me - "Well, neither do I ... I'm in bed, I'm tired, and I don't feel well."

Her - "Randi doesn't want to go out either and I'm not going to make her go."

Me - "Fine, I'll go get milk."

Her - "No, don't bother, we'll just eat out."

Me - "I told you, you're not eating out."

Her - "Fine, go get milk then."

Me - "Can you please tell me what I did to you ?"

Her - "You've been a complete assho!e ever since Randi got here."

Me - "How ?"

Her - "You know how."

Me - "Whatever"

So I get dressed and go to grab the keys and I hear, "You're not taking my car !" I'm like, "Why not ?" She's like, "Because it's my car." I ask, "Can you come over here and talk to me, please ?" So she comes over:

Me - "Seriously, what the fudge is your problem ?"

Her - "You"

Me - "What the fudge did I do ?"

Her - "For one, you're trying to steal my car."

Me - "I'm getting you milk so you can pucking eat ! Holy pucking chit !"

Her - "Don't swear at me !"

Me - "Well sorry, you're frustrating the chit out of me."

Her - "How ?"

Me - "You know how and if you don't ..."

Her - "If I don't what ? I'm retarded ? You're such a pucking assho!e."

Me - "Whatever, am I allowed to take your car to get get you milk ?"

Her - "Fine ... all I wanted was for you to ask."

Me - "You ... just wanted ... me ... to ask ? How long have we been going out for, again ? Seriously, why are you acting like this ?

Her - "Acting like what ?

Me - "Quit playing dumb and answer the pucking question."

Her - "Sorry, I can't, I'm too dumb."

Me - "Whatever, I'm leaving. Bye."

Her - "Bye"

So I leave, go get milk, get back upstairs, and she's dressed and ready to go out.

Me - "Where are you going ?"

Her - "We're going to go eat."

Me - "So why the hell did I just go get milk ?"

Her - "I don't know."

Me - "This is pucking bullchit, you know that, right ? I didn't pucking do anything."

Her - "Neither did I yet you've been treating me like chit all night, even ask Randi."

Randi - "You haven't been talking to her very nicely."

Me - "Are you pucking joking me ? You're seriously defending her ? Have you seen how she's been treating me tonight ?"

Randi - "I'm not getting into this."

Her - "Yeah, don't drag her into this."

Me - "You're driving me insane."

Her - "Me too"

Me - "Seriously, what did I do ?"

Her - "Nothing."

Me - *sigh* "Okay ... You're still not going out."

Her - "You can't control my life, James."

Me - "Fine ... Whatever ... Go out, spend money for no reason, fail to make rent, and ask me for money tomorrow."

Her - "Well, you still have that cheque from Jon, don't you ?"

Me - "Yeah ... What's your point ?"

Her - "So we'll be fine for rent."

Me - "You're completely missing the point."

Her - "What's the point, James ?"

Me - "You wanted each of us to have our own separate funds, pay our own bills and chit and now you're spending your money and relying on me to pay a part of your rent."

Her - "I've paid your part a few times when you couldn't make it."

Me - "Yeah, that's fine. But the difference is that I wasn't out spending money I didn't have."

Her - "So I'm never allowed to go out for dinner ?"

Me - "I didn't say that, for one. Secondly, you just got me up to go get you milk because I thought we were making dinner here."

Her - "Well, when you said you were leaving, I didn't think you were coming back."

Me - "Where the hell did you think I was going ?"

Her - "I don't know, to Jon's or something."

Me - "Why would I do that ?"

Her - "I don't know."

Me - "Anyways, why don't we just have dinner here, then ?"

Her - "Randi and I don't want to cook or wait for dinner, we want it now."

Me - "Whatever, fine ..."

Her - "Okay."

I go to put the milk in the fridge and when I get back, she's gone already without saying bye or anything.

Seriously, I can't take this chit ... I didn't pucking do anything, we were getting along perfectly before she fell asleep and then, when she got up, she was like a completely different person ... I don't understand it ...

obviously she's messing with you in front of her friend. Do you know nothing about women? She wants to show how much strength she has in the relationship. If it was me i'd start hitting on her friend when she came over. Because...seems like your girl really likes pucking with you, do it back. Don't do it while she seems it of course, but that should fudge with her.

obviously she's messing with you in front of her friend.  Do you know nothing about women?  She wants to show how much strength she has in the relationship.  If it was me i'd start hitting on her friend when she came over.  Because...seems like your girl really likes pucking with you, do it back.  Don't do it while she seems it of course, but that should fudge with her.

Her friend has a shaved head ...

Is she just grumpy after waking up? I know I'm hella grumpy in the morning, even with some of my good friends.

nono hit on her friend to create trouble between her and her friend. the shaved head makes it even better, your gf will be less likely to believe it when the friend tells her

running win xp.  and where can i get this microsoft anti spyware thing.  and is norton a system hog? either way i suppose if it works its worth it.  hook me up

ps. what do you recomend for antivirus? if ur on aim hit me up

MS Anti-Spyware - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en

Yes, Norton is a system hog (NIS 2005 takes up around 100 MB of RAM), so I usually don't recommend it unless you have at least 512 MB of RAM and a 2 GHz or faster processor (or AMD equivalent to a 2 GHz processor).

Norton Internet Security is Norton Anti-Virus, Norton Personal Firewall, and Norton Anti-Spam all rolled into one program.

If you don't have the processor speed or RAM, I'd stick to NOD32 and a different firewall (i.e. Zone Alarm).

well aparantly ms anti spyware doesnt like my validation code....any way i could score a copy of the setup file from u bro?

also bro....sounds like your woman went crazy.....trade her in for a new model???

obviously she's messing with you in front of her friend.  Do you know nothing about women?  She wants to show how much strength she has in the relationship.  If it was me i'd start hitting on her friend when she came over.  Because...seems like your girl really likes pucking with you, do it back.  Don't do it while she seems it of course, but that should fudge with her.

Her friend has a shaved head ...

Well you know your girl has to act like a beyotch in front of her lesbo-nazi woman power friends. Even though that whole back and forth was over the top. Sounds menstrual. How was she the next time you were alone?

Back to the Omni topic though, I have always wanted an '88 Ford SHOgun. I have a supercharger kit for one in my garage too. Would put me in the 400hp range in a Festiva. Too bad I can't find one.