mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Jimmy James, sounds to me like you are both a little overly sensitive. I would seriously recommend you take the mindset, that; when she starts being like that, just think to yourself "ok she's gonna be crazy right now" and act like there's nothing wrong.

It just seemes to me that you asking "what did I do" only begs the response "what's up with you all of a sudden" from her..... and thus starts a circle where you go nowhere.

Either way, it sucks that you feel like there is fault somewhere. I know that you don't need the extra stress.

I'm actually thinking about picking up some Wattgate and Marinco power plugs, some spare techflex/heatshrink I have, and building a power cable for the 2A3 amp...

What is this hobby doing to me, lol...next I'll be talking about the "timbre" of my interconnects, hehe.

I should just build one of those...I think I still have that article about how to do it...

or if you buy one, take the cover off and see how it's wired :)

May have picked myself up another Neon....

97 DOHC 5spd Sport Coupe, 2 door, black, barely any rock chips, never saw one dent, new tranny, new 02, safetied a year ago, new balljoints, tires, interior looks like it came off the damn showroom, small crack in the windshield, runs great, immaculate condition, about 241,000km (~150,000 miles) which is a little high, but I don't care, since I will rebuild it with my forged internals anyways.

Market value around here is ~$5500-6000 CDN. Price I negotiated... $3275.

Seriously, a deal and a half, and wow, was it ever clean looking.

Will know if it is mine tomorrow :)

IT'S MINE!! :bigok:

Gets dropped off tonight, woot.

May have picked myself up another Neon....

97 DOHC 5spd Sport Coupe, 2 door, black, barely any rock chips, never saw one dent, new tranny, new 02, safetied a year ago, new balljoints, tires, interior looks like it came off the damn showroom, small crack in the windshield, runs great, immaculate condition, about 241,000km (~150,000 miles) which is a little high, but I don't care, since I will rebuild it with my forged internals anyways.

Market value around here is ~$5500-6000 CDN. Price I negotiated... $3275.

Seriously, a deal and a half, and wow, was it ever clean looking.

Will know if it is mine tomorrow :)

IT'S MINE!! :bigok:

Gets dropped off tonight, woot.

Very nice.

Obviously I have no life, or I got excited with your post Frosty.

Switch 0.62

IEC Entry 7.98

Line Filter 11.49

Lugs 0.13

Outlets -- up to you::HD has some for a $1

Chassis -- $90

Looks to me like you could build a redneck one for the price of the line filter though. In other words, I ain't payin no $90 for an aluminum enclosure or $8 for a plug to take a standard cpu power cable.

Yeah, I've already got aluminum enclosures that would work...so I could build one, plus DIY some new fancy cables to go to the wall, for under $40.

My kind of budget.

I've got one already, but think a better one would help. There is some nasty azz power where I live

That or my class A is either susceptible or something a bit wrong. Buzz's at idle.

Not unlike the rest of my stuff it is old school too, even though if I knew now...I would have bought something else

the stratus takes forever to warm up now, cold mornings suck

Ughhh, -31C w/ windchill this morning (-25 w/o)...what the fudge? Last Friday we were in the +13C range! What gives... :(

ok i have a place to live, now i just have to find a way to move my stuff (i think a uhaul should be reasonably priced) and might get my brother to come up and help me move, as i know jerry is going to give me hell like crazy

Or...

2668-1089241110.jpg

^that's me?

Now where have I seen that before?