mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Later man

NP: RHCP- Soul to Squeeze

And so it begins ...

The entire family is coming to our house for the holidays.

Shoot me now.

And so it begins ...

The entire family is coming to our house for the holidays.

Shoot me now.

im sorry

I haven't checked to see if she has the exam grades up yet...

but I did a 93 on the Econ test I took, werd.

love a curve that takes a 78 to a 93 :D

class average was a 62 before curving...ouch

she put up the multiple choice part of the test i got 22/23 right, have an anatomy test tomorrow that i can't seem to study for and i'm going to make another 60'ish on it and make a D in that class, damn damn damn

you know, i love guns, and i have a .45, but anytime i go shoot my damn 6shot revolver (.22) is the most fun gun to shoot hands down. Why does nobody make a nice .22 auto? the walther p22 is about hte only one even close and i'm a small guy and my hands are still too big for it.

i guessi i should add i don't mean nice as in quality, there are plenty of quality 22 autos, but none of them have a nice appearance, i think i'll just get the .22 conversion for my 1911

Tirefryr, I use it on the SVT Forum?

Frosty, those conditioner plans are teh suk. I'm just gonna get a Shunya(sp) Research Hydra :)

on a happier note.....anyone thats kept up with the cousin drama....you'll know he loves to comment on how jan and don (my aunt and uncle) are paying for all my stuff. They don't pay tuition or anything like that, only help me with rent money(help me a lot, but i don't ask for the money, and they've told me its not a loan...unless i drop out :-P)

Anyway telling them about what he said (how they pay for me but he earned his way) i knew they loaned him money, but according to them, he never paid all of it back either. They gave him over 10,000 for graduate school. but rest assure, he earned his way through it LOL

Officially one month without a stereo in the car. It has been quiet, quiet times.

night night crew. morning morning crew. one more week and i'm done with schoollllllllllllllllll wooooooooooooooo :runlaugh:

test tomorrow, test next wed, fri, sat, and tests the following tues and wed

hard to believe i'm only taking 12 credits

Still up?

Harsh.

I'm still absolutely fucking loving this parts site I've found...it's like they stock all the little trimmings and chit you'd need to get from four or five different places, all in the same place...score

probably won't be going to sleep....till tomorrow night, cause i work tomorrow evening, and i'm going to have that non-sleep sweat that stinks like an old woman's vagine

OR SO I HEAR

done studying at 7:19 don't have to get up till noon..sleeeeeep

Morning

Maaaaannnnnn about 5" of snow last night and it's still falling.

Plow + snowblower + not having to go to work = w1nAr.

Cold + being up @ 8:00AM + spending the morning cleaning up the driveway + talking to relatives about their arrival date + organizing the home = teh sux0r.

So going up to the hill to snowboard this afternoon.